Dribbling, Technique, First Touch, Composure, Balance

Weaknesses:
Marking, Heading, Strength, Positioning

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Fairly Determined
Media Comparison: Touted as the next Jim Baxter

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Attack

I've bought him for Everton on the demo for £2m and he is fantastic. His stats are already very good and he scores and assists goals. I was wondering if anyone else had tried him?

View attachment 111781

Last edited:
annoyed that in real life that Leeds released him because he was too small or something. He has the potential to be a good player. WIll give him a look in FM 11 when it is released.

He's a beaut on the Demo. Signed him for Wigan. Top goalscorer somehow..

annoyed that in real life that Leeds released him because he was too small or something. He has the potential to be a good player. WIll give him a look in FM 11 when it is released.

He is six foot (according to wikipedia) how big do they want players to be?

Do you mean Crainey who plays for blackpool

go to the screen you want to show on FM and click on ALT + F9 and you will take a screenshot and it can be found in the SI folder in My Documents

I bought him in my Arsenal save for £3m. Worth every penny and I'm only 4 months in, with him playing only cup games and games I'm comfortable winning in for the last 20mins. Excellent buy for the future.

i bought him for my birmingham demo save and he looks like a good kid ;)

Got him for my Chelsea demo save main reason as he has the home grown status thingy :)
And he is quite a decent player with that McEachran ( sp ? ) in cm for less important games to :D

I've bought him for Chelsea.

Use him and McEachran for Carling Cup games in CM. First one was away to Doncaster, both played excellently. Cairney got a 7.90 and scored a goal.

Good player, bought him for £3m.

i gt him in my starting 11 for man u and he rins the show top class

Any screenies from later in the game ?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

He seems bullard-ish when you look at their stats

Fantasic player if i wasnt woking then i would have signed him

Does the business for me in the center of midfield.

Netted 16 times and got 12 assists for my Leicester side in the championship and had already netted 6 goals in my opening 14 games in the Premier League.

Great player.

have signed him on a man city save being tutored by milner. now in march, and hes on bench in every game, started in europa league quarter v palermo and got a goal, has scored more goals this season than milner and barry and hs starting every game in the middle for scotland, though he is english :(