iGary

Reaction score
So I was just reading a thread about FM12 being too easy http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-discussion/87843-too-easy-expert-manager-2.html, but I don't think so. I know I might just be the worst football manager this forum has ever seen, but I've been playing football manager on and off since 2007.

Quite frankly, I feel the game is a challenge every time I play it. It doesn't matter what team I am. Barcelona or Manchester United. I never seem to do as good as anyone I see posting on these forums. It is actually quite frustrating.

For example, earlier today I started a save with Man Utd. Everything was going fine until the charity shield. I got hammered by Man City 3-0 and they dominated the game. I was using a well known, successful tactic (il Devasto) but for some reason it failed. I then proceeded to play Blackburn at home in the league. I lost 2-0 and they dominated. What really frustrates me is how the majority of people that post in the il Devasto thread win their matches the whole time.

Another little thing that is boggling my mind is that I use the international footballer difficulty. If anyone has any advice, or any tactics that could help me, please could you post below.

Thank you for your time,

​"Gaz"

You could have posted it on the thread you mentioned, right?