Reaction score
Just thought I would see how everyone else finds the game...is it too easy??

I started as sunday league experience so hardest level, with Spurs and have just won: -

FA Cup
League Cup
Euro Cup
Premier League

I think I bought some good players, have good tactics and having played the game fo years, kinda know wot im doing..but the quadraple?????

Expert Manager. Na, seriously, a lot of people have been 'complaining' that their first season is incredibly easy. I also found this to be true, but when I changed teams/managed them for a second successive season, the game got a lot harder.

Last edited:
in my first season with Man United of course, i was blowing teams out of the water with goals being scored left right and center. The second second is a entirely different story though ;P

Ok well just in pre-season, gotta sort out this ****** Olympic team 1st!!

Have lost Adebayour but have managed to get Tevez as replacement already for 7.5m.

Also got Vertonghan whoo shored up the defence.

Need another striker though, dont see Pav getting 30 goals again! lol

I've seen lots of people saying the 2nd season is harder but I don't agree. I think this year fm is a lot easier.

I'm Man Utd and just into my 5th season. Won the Premier League twice, Champions League twice, League Cup 3 times and FA Cup 4 times in a row. Season just gone I won the league by 20+ points, went the season unbeaten and have just broken Arsenals 49 game unbeaten record.

I've bought some good players but even so, I've never had success like this in previous games. This year just seems to be less difficult.

I've seen lots of people saying the 2nd season is harder but I don't agree. I think this year fm is a lot easier.

I'm Man Utd and just into my 5th season. Won the Premier League twice, Champions League twice, League Cup 3 times and FA Cup 4 times in a row. Season just gone I won the league by 20+ points, went the season unbeaten and have just broken Arsenals 49 game unbeaten record.

I've bought some good players but even so, I've never had success like this in previous games. This year just seems to be less difficult.

Try playing with a team not rated top 5 in the world.

Playing big teams has always been easy.

It's not really a challenge to do anything with a Premiership Team, start going to the lower leagues, where you don't know any players or staff that you sign!! Its a proper challenge... to make it really hard pick a team with alot of debt in the lower leagues and try and build something massive... I have started my save with Staines, and Manager, Ali G has promised the fans Champions League Football!! currently in League 1(2016/2017), struggling to get out of Lg 1, but my managerial prowess has put Staines into the business market and a potential rich investor wants to join the quest.

Basically, the game is as hard or easy as you want to make it!!! Obviously managing EPL or other top league teams, your making it easier for yourself!!! I recommend that you try and work your way through the leagues, rather than pick a top flight team that has everything in place to achieve big, (eg. money, facilities, staff, and players!!!)

I didn't say it wasn't easier playing as a top team. Of course it is. I said I've never had that kind of success before. So, in my opinion, I'm finding this fm easier than previous games.

i believe that i started in december with leicester and won the championship after being in relegation zone and then beat arsenal in carling cup final, and up to yet ive found it quite easy. but then again ive signed pandev, trezeguet, amauri, gary cahill, mario yepes, fabio grosso, andrea poli, sergio asenjo all on free transfers except poli who i paid £10,000,000 for but he's been fantastic so far with a rating or 8 every game getting 60/70 passes a game :)

Im in Oct 2014 and top of the championship with Hartlepool, spent 80k on loan fees & 60k on transfers. This year does seem slightly easier but im expecting if i get promoted to premier league unless i make BIG signings ill get demolished lol.

I'm doing very well as Nottingham forest. I must admit, I am finding it all quite easy this year.
I said the same about 2011 though. They seem to be dumbing them down each year to suit the new breed of stupid kids ;)

Add The Olympics to that list and now the Charity Sheild.......

The Olympics didnt get added to my stat in the hall of fame!!!

Expert Manager. Na, seriously, a lot of people have been 'complaining' that their first season is incredibly easy. I also found this to be true, but when I changed teams/managed them for a second successive season, the game got a lot harder.

Oddly, I have found the second season easier.

It's always who you play as and how you manage. I think this year is better in the way that sometimes a manager doesn't fit with a squad, hence why I made 10 changes to it in the second season.

I think anything with an EPL team for the past couple of games have been relatively easy, just go for more of a challenge, like a financial one or a lower league side, if you are finding it too easy.

I would not say it is too easy however i have also seem to have found that 2nd season is harder. I was playing as Dunfermline first year current team i came 3rd. Second season and I got smashed by celtic, rangers, hibs although I am in the group stages of Europa and I did beat Valencia 3 -0.

Sunday League Experience and start unemployed in a country where you have limited knowledge. Should make it a bit harder than Tottenham in the Premier League.

Sunday League Experience and start unemployed in a country where you have limited knowledge. Should make it a bit harder than Tottenham in the Premier League.

I agree with you but the Quadraple? Spurs? 1st season? cmon.......

expect manager
and no its not being big headed
i just know what im doing and sticking to it.
weather its barca to brentford to san marino or the worst team in the game.
keep it simple and you will do fine!
dont waste you money!

Guys, this is the easiest manager I have played. First season with Napoli champion(with 20 points!!!), final of the cup (I went go on holiday on that match with a lower team than me) and same final of champions leauge. With Leister first season carling cup and of course championship. First match of the new season I beat tottenham with almost no problem. It is too easy and I have almost no motivation of playing whatsoever and I have not enough time to play with 5 leauge team.

Just thought I would share my 2ns season Spurs Team with you all: -

GK - Gomes / Jasskalinen
RB - Walker / Romario
LB - Cissokho / Essou-ekoto
CB - Dawson / King
CB - Vertonghen / Gallas / Burdisso
CM - Modric / Ayew
CM - Parker / Sandro
AML - Bale / Barnetta
AMR - Lennon / Maggio
FC - Damaio / Raul
FC - Tevez / Pavlychenko

Have also bought a third team full of 16/17 yo's.

Any thoughts on this team welcome!!