DonVanberg

Reaction score
Brought in this lad to Leipzig from Corinthians for 2M in January second season. So far he hasn't impressed, 1 goal on 10 games and 6.64 rating. Still he's rated 4 stars, keyplayer for the league and potential to become an absolute worldclass forward in the future. Since I had to let Poulsen go because of a release-clause, I was wondering if this guy could fill his place, or it's too early for him already. Anyone got any experience of him?

Playing with LFCMarshall's latest by the way.

EDIT: Malcom is the name, not Marlon. Mistake by me.

Last edited:
I'd use him as a false 9, if you play 1 striker. I find false 9 to be the best for strikers on this game!

he went to Napoli on my game for £11.25 mil in 2016/17 and then moved to Monaco the following season for £30.5 mil. 3 caps and 1 goal for Brazil and hes 23 now, im at the start of the 2020/21 season. He's a little on the small side though.

Hey man! Youre young striker looks really good, hope he develops into a great striker! What is youre skin called? Looks like the older versions of fm. Really like it! :)

I only bought this guy as back up to Munir but everytime he played he was scoring and way more effective than Munir as a Trequartista. He has been World Class for me I even had an Unhappy Munir at the club at one point cause he was keeping him out of the side.

View attachment 297692

I think i could of got much better stats with him if i played him more than i did. First 3 seasons he was with me he was Squad Rotation but i feel he could of gone in as soon as i bought him. I think he can progress way better than that screenshot.

I've just realised this is for Malcom, not 'Marlon' haha

I've had him for years on my save! Golden boy winner played as a right winger. Scores and assists loads.

Might want to change the thread title ;)

I only bought this guy as back up to Munir but everytime he played he was scoring and way more effective than Munir as a Trequartista. He has been World Class for me I even had an Unhappy Munir at the club at one point cause he was keeping him out of the side.

View attachment 779692

I think i could of got much better stats with him if i played him more than i did. First 3 seasons he was with me he was Squad Rotation but i feel he could of gone in as soon as i bought him. I think he can progress way better than that screenshot.
Wow ! Pretty impressive mate !
Wonderful guy...i guess ur using ur own tactic,fm tweak of tuga cyril,among with GOD Jovic and TITAN Depay...:)))
Nice work dude...maybe ill try ur formation...is it going with first patches ?
Thanks ! Keeo up the great work !

Malcom is a beast as u can see him when he gets the ball...At the last day of the transfer day i managed to buy him cheaply i guess... because corinthians wanted 45M and by declearing interest making player unhappy to leave his club i bought him 20M...

View attachment 297347

View attachment 297346

My Malcom plays amazing but hasn't developed as well as a few screenshots on here. Still effective though!