Status
Not open for further replies.
this is not real life m8 soz for not clarifying that lol i dont really know in response to ure question i was just buildin a plot line for my story

looking good. i thought it was real when i saw the first post as well

my uncle is looking for a job in real life, got down 2 the final 2 candidates a few years back for the dulwich hamlet job, anyway good luck mate

These are the results for the next couple of months. I believe that after a rich vain of form up to now we can reach the playoffs by the end of the season.

Margate 0-0 Eastleigh FAT
Eastleigh 3-0 Margate Nade, Quaye(2) FATRe
Braintree 0-0 Eastleigh
Eastleigh 1-2 Weymouth Nade
Eastleigh 1-0 Weston S-M Branch
Eastleigh 1-2 Hampton & Ri Branch FAT
Lewes 2-2 Eastleigh Nade, Smith
Eastleigh 2-0 Basingstoke Riviere, Nade
Bromley 1-2 Eastleigh Morrison, Branch
Eastleigh 1-0 Newport Co Riviere
Basingstoke 1-2 Eastleigh Branch, Quaye
Eastleigh 3-1 Welling Branch, Bacchus(2)
Maidenhead 0-1 Eastleigh Smith
Eastleigh 2-0 Havant & W Branch(2)

I am absolutely ecstatic about these recent results and being given 2nd place in Januarys manager of the month competition. I believe I have strengthened the squad significantly while reducing the wage bill. I have achieved this by releasing 7 players including striker Andy Forbes and centre back Neil Sharp. I have also brought in 3 players over the last two months. These are 2 centre backs, Bacchus and Hope and a right winger O'Hara. The up to date league table is shown below:

View attachment 15111

this is pretty good mate love the realistic slant you tried to put into it made it more enjoyable. i really want a tough challenge like this but im enjoying my portsmouth story and dont want to sacrifice that anymore than my coursework is making me already lol good luck ill follow with interest for sure

I have now deleted this save but look towards a similar one in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.