Torres hamstring injury

madmonkey

Reaction score
looks like torres has done his hamstring again, he had only been on the pitch about 15 minutes in the world cup final

Genuinely gutted for the guy.

stop arguing guys, stop arguing. :'(

This is about Torres, not about Drogba.

I think he's done it again, and I doubt he will kick another football again. It's happened so many times. However, the cold weather won't have helped his hamstring, as I know, as it's happened to me

stop arguing guys, stop arguing. :'(

This is about Torres, not about Drogba.

I think he's done it again, and I doubt he will kick another football again. It's happened so many times. However, the cold weather won't have helped his hamstring, as I know, as it's happened to me
what he needed, was 2-3 months off, not a world cup. what he needs now is to not play till november

Torres injured while playing for Spain yet again. </3

Im gutted he didnt come to united when he had the chance. I hope its not too bad an injury.

3 years of solid football for torres have not helped his injuries.

He seems to be walking fine while collecting his medal and walking up the steps..

Maybe he was just trying to waste time?..

yh, I agree with you there m8, that's what might happen.
if liverpool ever want him at full fitness again they have got to give him so much time to recover

Sell him.

He's too injury prone, and what's the point having a striker who's going to be injured all the time, and not having any real back-up for him, we could sell him for around £40 Million and bring in a player who will score and not get injured as much.

He's a top class player, and has been important for us, but he get's injured all the time.

Last edited:
Sell him.

He's too injury prone, and what's the point having a striker who's going to be injured all the time, and not having any real back-up for him, we could sell him for around £40 and bring in a player who will score and not get injured as much.

He's a top class player, and has been important for us, but he get's injured all the time.

£40.. if Fergie doesn't sign him I will!!!

Typical, Agree with Carter, flog him for 50M buy two ST's and spend the rest developing the squad