tommytorres

Reaction score
Hey, need help. Playing with tottenham and in 1st season. My squad-

..................................Friedal...........................................
Corcula..........King.......................Gallas...........Assou-Ecotto

.........................Van der Vaart......Modric......................
Lennon..................................................................Bale
.....................Adebayor..........Cavani....................................

I need a player who was trained in england, currently in contract talks with rob green to replace Gome (Man City-7.5mil) he was trained in england and he shud come to me. just in case does any-one have a suggestion. Also need a back-up. seriously lacking buget 5m. any help

oh and subs are.

cudicini
walker
parker
huddlestone
defoe
dos santos

have couple of players injured.

Seriously you don't need to replace Gomes, unlike IRL he's quality in game with 20 reflexes!!
Your 1st starting 11 seems weird, play walker on the right as he's amazing there, with lots of pace he can defend and attack well.. But what strikes my attention is the midfield duo.. How could you play 2 playmaker with no defensive minded player at all? You'll get problem in the middle.. Gomes should start ahead of Friedl.. I don't get it why everbody hate Gomes so much in game although he's really quality..
I recommend you play 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 because Spurs have good midfield. You need to sign another LB, and 1 or two wingers.. I recommend Gaitan/Willian/Douglas Costa

I suggest downloading the Goals Galore tactic, its a 41221 set up, im using it with my spurs save, have just completed my 4th season and have won every available trophy.

Also, send Adebayor back to City, with Cavani you don't really need him, You need a new LB, I would suggest Leighton Baines, as he is English and would be interested. Try and Sign Vertonghen and/or Otamendi, Quality CBs, I would also start Kaboul over King, in my save Kaboul is a defensive beast, same with Vertonghen. Playing Walker at RB is a must, he has so much quality there.

Keep Pienaar, I sold him to Fiorentina and he is immense for them.

Additional signings: Carlos Fierro, Marik Hamsik, Adler.

Also to raise cash, you might need to sell players, I suggest selling Huddlestone, VDV and Dos Santos to make funds available, also see if Levy will give you more cash.

Play Sandro at DM, with more game time, he will be a QUALITY player