Tottenham signed Khumalo

Good signing for us.

Our CBS now: Bassong,Gallas,Dawson,King,Khumalo. Always good to have a fifth one when one is pretty injury prone(Ledley King)

Don't know much about him really. Read a couple of articles which state he is one of the better South African players out there, but that doesn't say much.

Here's to hoping he's a gem.

Trying to remember if he was the one in their world cup squad who was tank in the air. I think so.

Good signing for us.

Our CBS now: Bassong,Gallas,Dawson,King,Khumalo. Always good to have a fifth one when one is pretty injury prone(Ledley King)

Kaboul? Woodgate's operation was supposedly a sucess and is supposed to be back in january.

Looks like a decent signing, supposedly for a mere million so probably worth a punt.

Could become a good signing. Could also be one of those players that spend all his time on the bench.

I believe this is the CB who scored against France.

Was decent in the WC. He could be good, could be the new Mbulelo Mabizela..

The problem I find with spurs is that they have too many players, come on you don't need 7 CB's, 5 Strikers, 5 center mids, 3 goalies. C'mon its just a waste of money, also if they had less players and more of a fixed starting XI they would have more fluidity, greater partnerships which means better football and more continuity.

The problem I find with spurs is that they have too many players, come on you don't need 7 CB's, 5 Strikers, 5 center mids, 3 goalies. C'mon its just a waste of money, also if they had less players and more of a fixed starting XI they would have more fluidity, greater partnerships which means better football and more continuity.

Nothing wrong with having a big squad. All the big clubs in the PL do. You have to rotate players every now and again to keep them fresh. Besides we dont really know if Woodgate is coming back in January and with Kings dodgy knees now is the time that we get someone in so he will fit when King and Woodgate have to call it a day. Good sense in getting another CB in now so he can gel with the squad.

To be fair Tottenham have a bit of an injury prone squad. They always seem to be picking up injuries, so why not have a bigger squad?

Dont know much about the guy . Is he a good defender?

Heard of him, decent signing for spurs

Only way I know about him is on FM.. other than that I have no idea..