gthame1992

Reaction score
I need help for a Tottenham, I need a LB and CM both for around 26 million for both players, I'm at the January transfer window 1st season.

Last edited:
I hope, Daniel Parejo and Jose Angel is good enough, I've gone for them.

LB: Gabriel Silva, Alex Sandro, Fabio Coentrao
CM: (Huddlestone is sick!) Sissoko, Pastore, Hamsik

no need I have Daniel Parejo and Jose Angel, Parejo is 3 and a half stars and Angel is 3 stars.

Huddlestone is an incredibly good defensively-minded midfielder, I'd kill to have him in my Man Utd team.

no need I have Daniel Parejo and Jose Angel, Parejo is 3 and a half stars and Angel is 3 stars.

Do you really just pick your team on how many stars your assistant gives them......

I was really looking at getting both for around 26 million and I know I wouldn't get say Leighton Baines and Marek Hamsik for 26 million.

First of all good buys; I would have recommended those himself.

Second, current ability and potential ability rating mean a lot to signing a player. You cannot just go out and sign any one player. That is what the scouts are therefore. I would have probably watched a few match reports though before I decided on who to buy so you are also going by current form and not solely on stars of what your assistants or scouts say. The only other problem is he told us the stars after he signed them? You cannot just go and hope to get lucky? Be glad you did.

Go for Coentrao (about 10m first season) and Sahin (about 20m at the start but dropped to 14 in january in my game)

Alternatively, you could go for Badelj for the CM spot (about 5m)

I did have a scout report on Parejo and Angel and they were both 3 stars, I was shocked when Parejo was 3 and a half stars.

Atila Turan/Didac for LB

Ciani/Bartra/Sergi Gomez/Lovren for CB