thelegend50

Reaction score
Im looking for a striker as the last player to complete my team in the summer transfer window, i am looking for someone similar to defoe but with a bit more of a presence.. i hope that you lot can give me some good ideas for people i could check out, i have around 12mil to spend, and with a few more players on the way out the club so could get up to 22mil..

If you also have any good ideas for people i could sign for spurs in other positions then please put them downnn :)

Thankyou in advance

palvlychenko upfront - deep lying forward
van der vaart just behind - attacking midfielder or trevesquar

I wouldn't say you really needed to buy any players really, but the ones I would recommend to you are:

ST - Adebayor (Good allrounder, makes some cracking runs, I managed to get him really rather cheap)
ST - Miguel Medina (Turns into one of the best Strikers in the game by around 2014, but is still lethal in his early years)
ST - Park Chu Young (Do I really have to explain this guy, if you don't know how good he is, your not a football fan)

CM - Chris McCann (is incredible as an ball winning midfielder with defensive mindset)

DF - Federico Fazio (Simply fantastic)

Pick a striker and get McCann and Fazio and you'll be all set to give the title a challenge.

I'll second Miguel Medina. He cost me £300k at the end of the first season, and into my 3rd season as Dortmund he's scored 30 in 33

Christian Benitez? 4m and he is brilliant :)

Quintero? Rondon? Sow? Maxi Lopez? Transfer Listed Benzema? Kadlec 900k? Hulk? Rossi 22 mill

humberto suazo is class. manu snapped him up in my wolves save. vaclav kadlec scores for fun in (if i remembr correctly) poacher role. also kevin gameiro from fc lorient and garra dembele from levski deserve a mention. btw, r u lukin 2 spend the whole 20m on a striker??