That doesn't sound good, make sure you train tactics so the team has everything fluid? It has worked for me anyway minus my team having 50 shots and not scoring sometimes :/

I have been looking for a good 4-2-3-1 :) I am starting an Aston Villa save and just wondered if it would help or hinder the formation if I drop the 2 CM's to DM's? One as a DLP and the other as an Anchor or regular defensive mid.

get rid of get stuck in, you do make a lot of fouls with this. Playing the cm's deep would still work probably, especially defensively. The tactic is still very much work in progress as I've only tried it with one team so.

how many goals did your striker end up getting? im not really a fan of playing 1 striker and i like my strikers to get lots of goals did he chip in with a few or was it a good 20 a season? as soldado is a top striker

I signed Benteke who got like 22, soldado sucked for me. The AM's got a lot of goals as well lamela got 24. I'm trying to make a 3-4-1-2 to make use of 2 strikers, not a fan of 4-4-2.

I signed Benteke who got like 22, soldado sucked for me. The AM's got a lot of goals as well lamela got 24. I'm trying to make a 3-4-1-2 to make use of 2 strikers, not a fan of 4-4-2.

ive just played the first friendly and won 4-1 with this tactics ive blown my budget on luke shaw so im sticking with saldado unless i can shift adabayor

Has anyone had any luck with this tactic on the new update? i have been looking for something to save my 2nd season from failure...