martinj77

Reaction score
I was just wondering are they essential to use during game. i dont use them but i always see a list of what to use when im looking at other peoples tactics that they upload.

if you use them can you tell me if they make a big difference to my team.

They aren't 'essential', no.

In my experience they barely make a difference to the match, but maybe I'm just awful at the game.

I use them but I don't actually know why as they never seem to have had an impact

Get ball forward and work ball into box generally help to stop your players playing meaningless long shots, they are the main ones I go for. They have their uses but it only slightly impacts a game.

if you want these works, dont tick advanced option setting on Team Setting

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Get ball forward and work ball into box generally help to stop your players playing meaningless long shots, they are the main ones I go for. They have their uses but it only slightly impacts a game.

hmm i think i might use them for this as my players do take alot of crazy shots. thanks

They dont generally do too much too help you but if you go all out at the end of the game and you need a goal i dont see that they can do any harm so may as well try them

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

hmm i think i might use them for this as my players do take alot of crazy shots. thanks

Works for me too! Nothing worse than seeing some water carrier in midfield thinking he is Lampard hitting the corner flag from 40 yards ;)

i play a 4-2-4 tactic just now & i use them when things are not going my way usualy use get the ball forward & exploit the flanks & if desperate shoot on sight i find sometime they work sometimes they dont just like it does in football

for me they are useless, if u ticked the teams/players instruction, they dont work, so it actually means nothing, besides mentality adjusting.

create a tactic in the tactciwizard/guide, leave it alone and use touchline instructions, they work like a charm if you use them right. don't just use one or two, try to combinate them like, keep possesion. pass to feet and sit deep, the team will lay low and keep the ball to hang on to the result, good for a 1-0 win over a better team.