benzo67

Reaction score
sup guys,

Was wondering what young players you seen with the famous touted or dubbed the new ( insert player here ) phrase.

iv seen plenty of good players but im wondering mainly have people ever had players touted as the next greats like , zidane , maradona , gazza , pele , cruyff , ronaldo , henry or bergkamp people like that .

Even if you just wana post up screenshots of some great regens dubbed the new someone post em up here

benzo <3

ive got the next paul ince :D i made my own version of fm base when i found him

i just know one from fm 10,otamendi touted as next gabriel milito

Kevin (Zaragoza) is almost everytime touted as a new Xavi.

Also Acquah (Palermo) touted as a new Essien.

ps. my first post

Dentinho from Corinthians 'could' be the next Ronaldo, playing alongside Ronaldo and the possibility of learning from him could help him achieve that. But other than that, I haven't seen anything similar ):

Edited - Wow my grammar sucks e.e;

Last edited:
Lenny Nangis from Caen "could be the next Jean-Pierre Papin"

Ronaldinho next jar jar binks but then again my games messed up

Wilshire in my Arsenal save is supposed to be the next Gazza....

Ultimate insult - Ross Barkley, the next Jermaine Jenas! :S

I did get a regen touted as the next Emile Heskey once. Ouch.

I forgot which ones , are the next..
I do ocasionaly get that in the scout reports hes touted as the next but i never care lol.

Ultimate insult - Ross Barkley, the next Jermaine Jenas! :S
I saw that last week (when my pc was working) I thought, shame, I would rather be touted as the next Joey Barton than Jenas... ;)

dortmund player called subotic is all ways dubbed new vidic might have spelt his name wrong

is this all about cartoon players or what ? if not, macheda has been labelled as the next christian vieri

sorry my poor english :S

Last edited:
regen in my game, from brazil, striker named ronaldo, was dubbed to be new ronaldo xD....

Pacheco touted as next david villa...don't know why.