Training and database problems!!

• Thread starter Thread starter wilbyj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 824

wilbyj

Reaction score
hi all,

A forum newb here but been playing FM for a few years now. Anyway, i got FM10 last night and started with Sunderland, i always improve my coaches first and managed to make all the training sections 4 star with all the coaches having light workloads, and I'm also using Tugs training. Problem is I've just reached the Jan transfer window and non of my players have improved in any of their stats, even the youth team. Training facilities are good so can't understand it, anyone got any ideas as to why?

Also is there a way to increase the size of the games database half way through a season, its saying its small but it didn't give me a chance to increase it in the setup wizard.

I'm doing pretty well at the moment, 6th in the league and signed some really good players so don't want to start again.

Thanks in advance

no way to do it mid game as far as i know. (you may want to check the real time editor, but i dont use any add onns)

cancel the gane setuip wizard and you get a mnore traditional screen with many more options to increase your db size.

use coach calculator to find better coaches/use your current ones more effectively. http://bonzollm.net.tc/

tugs trainingthis year (despite me reccomending it recently to a few ppl) is not looking too impressive, devise your own, or try some of the other schedules from fm base.

****!! I'll be gutted if i have to restart my game!

Back