gthame1992

Reaction score
I made a training for Sunderland with the coaches I have and on all the of category are 3 and a half star or more, what I mean is below, any help will be good.

View attachment 186061

plus, I don't get anything about people's training on here, sorry guys, I have no idea what players to put in what category.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2011-tactics-training/51598-duncs-training.html
Try this.It works very well for me. There is a training category for pretty much every role and position.Just put your players on the scheduele that corresponds with their role in your team and get the best coaches you can.(Your current ones are good though) And make sure to give your youngsters game-time or send them out on loan.

To use the schedule:

1.Place it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Schedules.
2.If you do not have a schedules folder then create one.
3.In the game go to training. Click on schedules then manage schedules and click on import, and if you have put them in the right folder, they should be there, if they aren't, please revert back to step one

The best way to learn about training is to read the online manual for 2011 and after that read à thread called fm2011 training masterclass. The link to that thread can be found in the posting rules and important links thread.