PoshToffee

Reaction score
Is it better to individually train a player to improve on certain stats or just plonk him in the usual team training set up for his position

To be honest with you im lazy and just use the default training,it works well tho for me,my players all improve well,just make sure you have good coaches.

if i buy a future player with great potential i give him his own training programme for example federico fazio has got his own on my game were i am working on his strength defending and aerobic

To be honest with you im lazy and just use the default training,it works well tho for me,my players all improve well,just make sure you have good coaches.
I second that.After all coaches are most important

would making different training schedules for each player damage morale?
i wouldn't like it if everyone else got to do shooting practice while i'm being showed how to walk...

would making different training schedules for each player damage morale?
i wouldn't like it if everyone else got to do shooting practice while i'm being showed how to walk...

Different players have different strengths and weaknesses, therefore have different requirements when it comes to improving upon those areas.

They also have different requirements depending upon where they play on the pitch.