Lizard_Growl

Reaction score
Quick question upon what someone said on another thread

Download the European Stars shortlist, plenty of potential stars on there mate aslong as you train them correctly
How do you train players to there potential? is it just done by means of tutoring and a decent training schedules or is there more effecient ways, does playing them 1st team make them learn quicker ect. And what affects hindering there potential.

Wondering just incase im not getting my potential from future stars that i spend forever scouting for ;)

Playing them in the 1st team in the best way to give them experience, which is why loaning them out to other clubs is a good idea.

If you have a hot prospect who is only going to come off the bench once or twice a season, loan him out to someone who is going to play him. On 09 I did this with Andy Carroll and he ended up being a first team England player.

I always think making sure they have the right balance of training and exp helps, loaning and choosing the right tutor helps. But I always lay the ball control on thick in their training!

k should i avoid loaning to teams who only want cover for the first team or...?

Try and loan it to a team that says he will be a 'valuable first team player.'