dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi all basically i just want to know what you do in this part of the game as i dont touch it as i dont understand really where to position the sliders so i just want some hints and tips please guys

I'm not to brilliant with it either. But I downloaded Dan's Training Schedule, and that works great :)

I usually set all players to be strong and quick. Wingers more aerobic to make them quicker and more attacking to make their crosses better. decent ball control and shooting too. I did that as an example so you use it to think what you want certain players to be practicing more. I set my groups to be defenders, defensive midfielders, midfielders, attacking midfielders, wingers and strikers

ok will download that then what fm file do i save it in and then how do i put it on the game

With strikers I usually increase shooting and ball control and usually take set peices to very low and defending to about 1.

Defenders I increase defending and tactics and decrease shooting and set peices and attacking down.

Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2010 -> Schedule

If you dont already have a map called Schedule, then create one :)
Then It's in the game. No need to start a new game or anything ;)