unknown111222

Arteta<3!
Reaction score
Since there are a lot of threads asking 'should i sell this guy'

I thought i would make a thread to stop cluttering the threads

I have one myself, Valencia made a enquiry for Andrey Arshavin,
He is playing well this season,
View attachment 24038

I said i would go for £25.5m, thinking, they wont go for it.
They made that bid, Should i accept, he is playing extremely well but it is good money

The title is wrong and yes you should sell him because he is 28 now.

Only if you have a replacement lined up, do you have any else suitable in your team or available on the market? What will your transfer budget be to sign a replacement?

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also mate how do you use him? What is your formation?

I reckon (if you haven't sold anyone already) there is enough cover for him at Arsenal - Nasri, Rosicky, Vela. It is really good profit for Arshavin, but I reckon you should hold onto him. He is superb on the game.

I have Yoann Gourcoff in my team and i am using Complete Dominance, he is the attacking midfielder.

Sell sell sell then XD

I reckon keep him until the end of the season and you will probably get another good offer. Then take the money and make a big marquee signing

* deep breath * , SOLD!¬_¬

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

In Yoann's first game; He got injured XD

Haha! Not good!

It was for 4 weeks aswell :mad:,

Does anyone else have any dilemmas they want to discuss?

I have started as Arsenal a few times, and Real Madrid always enquire about William Gallas. I've held on to him every single time, and he's outstanding for me! But should I sell him for around £5M and get a new defender?

i had a similiar dilemma yesterday at the age of 31 vidic was enquired about by aston villa so i said 30 million thinking they wouldnt go for it and then they did so i accepted and have already got my replacement so :)

I think he does bring experience to the side and he is a great defender, but his value will start to decrease so sell him and try and get a younger CB but still a good one

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:58 PM ----------

Thanks guys for telling me to sell Arshavin, Yoann Gourcoff is a brill replacement, he just got me into the champions league final :D^^)

yeah, i'm hellas verona in serie c1/b. i am in need of a striker to partner marlon king. budget is 620k

Sorry to crash the party, but there is already a thread for this like Andy has just linked you to. So in trying to stop the spam threads, you've kind of created one yourself :S

I've just been offered Babacar for £12M as Newcastle in my 3rd season. But I am interested in Milevskyi aswell, and West Ham have said they will sell me him for £14.5M. I already have German Pacheco, Andy Johnson, Van Nistelrooy and Ameobi but I'm looking to sell Ameobi.
So who should I get, Babacar or Milevskyi? I have £23M to spend btw..
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Sorry to crash the party, but there is already a thread for this like Andy has just linked you to. So in trying to stop the spam threads, you've kind of created one yourself :S

The threads are different, this is a dilemma thread. Meaning if you're not sure whether to buy or sell someone you ask for advice. The one in the link is a who should I buy/sell. Meaning if your starting out at a club or need funds etc then you want advice. They are similar, but they are also different.

I
---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

The threads are different, this is a dilemma thread. Meaning if you're not sure whether to buy or sell someone you ask for advice. The one in the link is a who should I buy/sell. Meaning if your starting out at a club or need funds etc then you want advice. They are similar, but they are also different.

Who should I buy/sell is a very vague thread.. So you can ask pretty much any question related to buying or selling players.. I was just linking it so that you knew there was one pretty much the same just with a different name.. All threads saying "Should I sell.." are just re-linked to that thread and then locked..

Last edited:
It's basically the same.. You're kind of beating around the bush. If you don't have a clue what to do in a transfer deal then you're in a dilemma, which doesn't make this thread any different to the other one.

Yeah I know mate, I'm just saying they are different not the same like Max said they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.