TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Real Sociedad are progressing in talks to sign Rafinha from Paris Saint-Germain. It’s gonna be a 6 months loan deal, until June 2022. #RealSociedad Negotiations ongoing to complete the agreement, there are still details to be sorted but club sources are ‘confident’. #PSG

@FabrizioRomano
Here-we-go confirmed. Jonathan Ikoné joins Fiorentina from Lille for €14m plus €1m add on and 15% future sale percentage. #Fiorentina More. Ikoné will undergo his medical tomorrow in Florence, then deal reported on day December 1 will be announced

BREAKING: Bayern Munich have agreed to sign Raphinha from Leeds United for €50 million. The Brazilian will join in the January transfer window, according to @TNTSportsBR

@FabrizioRomano
Chelsea are considering options to replace Chilwell. #CFC First approach with Lucas Digne’s camp as he’s prepared to leave Everton. Sergiño Dest is appreciated - nothing advanced yet. Nicolás Tagliafico has been discussed weeks ago. Recalling E. Palmieri or Maatsen, plan B.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Matthias Ginter announces he’s gonna leave Borussia Mönchengladbach as free agent in June: “I’m not extending the contract with Borussia. I’ll start a new chapter in my career, the decision has been made”.
🇩🇪
#BMG

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Official. Denis Zakaria has communicated to Borussia Mönchengladbach his plan to leave the club as free agent at the end of the season. #BMG FC Bayern, Barcelona, Juventus and two English clubs are in contact with his agent. Nothing agreed/decided yet.