TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Patrick Berger
@berger_pj
Manuel Akanji has rejected a latest offer of €9.5m salary p.a. to extend his #BVB contract (running until 2023), as we already reported. Been told Manchester United are very keen to sign him in summer. Price tag: €30m. Reunion at #MUFC
8:42 PM · Feb 8, 2022

La relación entre Leonardo y Paquetá es especial. Fue el director deportivo que trajo al brasileño a Europa, en la época del Milán. Y Leo, ahora en el PSG, considera a Lucas una de las prioridades para la próxima temporada, tal y como explica @lequipe.

The relationship between Leonardo and Paquetá is special. He was the sports director who brought the Brazilian to Europe, at the time of Milan. And Leo, now at PSG, considers Lucas one of the priorities for next season, as @lequipe explains.

@JPercyTelegraph
#avfc are set to make another move for Yves Bissouma in the summer. Steven Gerrard: “We put in a bid [in January] which was turned away, and we respected and appreciated that. If it’s not right at the time we might have to be patient in a few situations.”

@FabrizioRomano
Meeting ongoing between the agents of Sven Botman and AC Milan board in Milano. He’s AC Milan priority as they will sign a new centre back in June. #ACMilan Newcastle wanted to offer €50m three days before Deadline Day - but Lille considered Botman ‘untouchable’ in Jan.

Real Madrid have told Haaland they won't be able to sign him this summer. They want him to stay at Dortmund for another season before moving to Madrid in 2023.

Ruhr Nachrichten BVB

@RNBVB

Erling #Haaland ist extrem begehrt. #RealMadrid möchte ihn angeblich verpflichten, hat aber noch einen anderen Superstar im Visier. Nun könnte es eine Lösung geben, von der auch der #BVB profitiert.

- Gravenberch to @ADnl: "I don't know if I will leave in the summer. What I do know for sure is that I won't leave Ajax if they don't get anything back for it. Ajax has always treated me well and I owe this club a lot, so I can't leave on a free transfer. This won't happen."

@FabrizioRomano
Andreas Christensen situation. Deal now advanced with Barcelona - they are in direct talks with his agents since January together with Bayern. #FCB Barça have now improved their bid after new direct contacts and that’s why they feel ‘confident’. Bayern are still in the race.

- JUST IN: AC Milan has joined the race to sign Noussair Mazraoui in the summer, they made him a new offer last week. Borussia Dortmund & Barcelona also want to sign him. Barcelona is still in pole position. [via @MikeVerweij]

Rangnick has been publicly supportive of Harry Maguire, but it’s understood that a new centre-back will be high on #mufc's list of targets in the summer #mulive [@SamiMokbel81_DM, @ChrisWheelerDM]

● Harry Maguire's future at Manchester United will be thrown into further doubt

● The Red Devils are looking to sign a world-class centre-back in the summer

● Plus, some players feel he has been fortunate to keep his place in the side

● Antonio Rudiger could be an option if he doesn’t agree new terms at Chelsea

● While Barcelona’s young Uruguayan defender Ronald Araujo is also an option

@JonathanShrager
Further negotiations between Atlético Madrid and Equipo TMA (the agency which has represented Darwin Núñez since his youth) will soon happen. In addition, Manchester United have shown interest in Núñez to Equipo TMA director Edgardo Lasalvia, who also represents Facundo Pellistri