TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Pau Torres is attracting interest from top clubs again as his release clause will be valid this summer: €55/60m, available until the end of the market. #transfers Manchester United and Manchester City are both interested - Chelsea have also sent their scouts to follow him.

The sense a formal #mufc approach for Kalvin Phillips could happen in summer is gathering substance. United have begun exploring, via intermediaries, the prospect of a transfer worth £40m, although there's been no direct contact between clubs or Phillips #mujournal [Athletic]

The sense a formal #mufc approach for Kalvin Phillips could happen in summer is gathering substance. United have begun exploring, via intermediaries, the prospect of a transfer worth £40m, although there's been no direct contact between clubs or Phillips #mujournal [Athletic]
He would be kicked out of his family if he does that. I agree that on currenct trajection he might be leaving, we must offer PL wages to him this summer or he is gone. But that club will not be Manchester United.

But i assume him or Raphinha will be leaving. But we cant lose both.

He would be kicked out of his family if he does that. I agree that on currenct trajection he might be leaving, we must offer PL wages to him this summer or he is gone. But that club will not be Manchester United.

But i assume him or Raphinha will be leaving. But we cant lose both.

Clickbait journalism mate.

It was the same with the mediots ‘Haaland to Utd’ delusion.

NO amount of money was EVER having that happen either.

Besides, lets be honest right now, Utd isn’t a real step up for any player the historically bad mess they continue to be in.

Clickbait journalism mate.

It was the same with the mediots ‘Haaland to Utd’ delusion.

NO amount of money was EVER having that happen either.

Besides, lets be honest right now, Utd isn’t a real step up for any player the historically bad mess they continue to be in.
Yeah, it this time of the year. Sun shines again, birds singing and journalist spiting transfer rumors out, feels like transfer window is not far away.

If there would be no Rodri, i would assume Pep would be all over Kalvin, considering Fernandinho is leaving now. Uhh if he could have learned under Fernandinho he could elevate his game even more. Think they are similar in play style, both running socks off, aggro in their play and very good passing capabilties.

But yeah, hope he stayes and gets new contact. Next season less injures that came from excessive training. Need to bolster squad a more to elevate the quality surrounding him.

Manchester United have received a major boost in their bid to sign Benfica star Darwin Núñez in the summer because Jorge Mendes has been asked to carry out his transfer. He also helped in the deals of Bruno Fernandes and Cristiano Ronaldo (Source: @Sport_Witness)

NEW: #MUFC are leading the race for Benfica's Darwin Núñez, who is a request of Erik ten Hag. Ten Hag is 'in love' with Núñez. The English club will meet with Jorge Mendes this week. @diarioas

@FabrizioRomano
Lille are already prepared to sell some players this summer. Jonathan David’s rise from Jan 2018 has been excellent and top clubs have his name in the list. #Lille David’s now Lille top scorer with 17 goals this season, 3 in UCL - and he’s just 22. Price tag around €50m.

NEW: Harry Maguire’s future at Old Trafford will come under scrutiny this summer just three years after a £80million move from Leicester with new manager Erik ten Hag targeting a new centre-back. @ChrisWheelerDM #MUFC

@MattWoosie
Both Joel Ward and Nathaniel Clyne have proven themselves capable still in the Premier League, but #CPFC need to upgrade at right-back to progress. They are seriously considering bringing back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Manchester United this summer to fill that slot.[The Atheltic]