TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

From Andy Mitten

On players who want to leave:
  • Bailly & Jones informed their teammates of wanting to leave.
  • Henderson will leave if he's not a first-choice keeper (loan or sale).
  • United are open to offers for both Wan-Bissaka and Martial.
  • Rashford will clarify his future with ten Hag.
  • Andreas Pereira's move is going on with Flamengo. But will be reduced fee due to there financial issues

@FabrizioRomano
Bayern plan to sign Konrad Laimer is now confirmed: opening bid ready for €18/20m, as reported two days ago. He’s a top target, Bayern want both him and Ryan Gravenberch. #FCBayern Nagelsmann wants Laimer since last summer - talks with RB Leipzig won’t be easy.

Leipzig will not submit another offer to right-back Nordi Mukiele, whose current contract expires in 2023, according to @BILD_rbleipzig. Club are looking to sell the Frenchman for a fee of at least €10m this summer.

@FabrizioRomano
James Rodriguez confirms his plan to return to European football: "The transfer market will open soon, we'll see - returning to the élite football is a serious possibility, let's see who wants my left foot again!". @PSierraR #transfers James is ready to leave Al Rayyan soon.

@FabrizioRomano
Barcelona have officially terminated talented youngster Kays Ruiz-Atil’s contract today. He’s gonna part ways with the club after just one season, he joined Barça B from Paris Saint-Germain last summer.

@FabrizioRomano
Aston Villa are working on final details to sign Philippe Coutinho on a permanent deal. Steven Gerrard says: "I can repeat I'm extremely keen to keep Coutinho here permanently, we’re trying and we're aligned". #AVFC Final detail missing: payment terms. Work in progress.

Manchester United are weighing up a potential £75million move for Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong. Erik ten Hag has identified De Jong as an ideal target, United have contacted Barcelona about De Jong's potential availability #mufc #mujournal [@samuelluckhurst]