TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

@FabrizioRomano
Talks ongoing between Mario Götze and Benfica. Negotiations now in progress, still waiting to reach full agreement on player side. #transfers Release clause available for €4m from PSV, Roger Schmidt really wants him. Up to the player.

@_pauljoyce
Liverpool have turned down Bayern Munich’s opening bid for Sadio Mane. It was for £21m guaranteed, plus £4m in add-ons payable if, for example, Bayern won the Champions League. Also, James Milner close to signing new deal on significantly reduced terms.

@FabrizioRomano
Real Madrid will be in direct negotiations with AS Monaco again this week for Aurelién Tchouaméni. Paris Saint-Germain sources also feel he's fighting to join Real Madrid as soon as possible. #transfers

Real are discussing about add-ons and more with Monaco. Key week ahead.

@FabrizioRomano
Mauro Icardi: “I’m still under contract with Paris Saint-Germain for the next two years. My career is not in danger as you [journalists] say. I’ve decided to stay here at PSG”. #PSG

iMiaSanMia
Bayern are planning to submit a new improved bid for Sadio Mané. A €35m guaranteed fee plus €5m add-ons are currently being discussed. This package would meet Liverpool's demands. All parties expect an agreement to be reached soon [@kerry_hau, @SPORT1]

@FabrizioRomano
Contacts are still ongoing between Liverpool and Calvin Ramsay's camp. He's considered an opportunity, still waiting to progress in talks with Aberdeen. #LFC

Ramsay would be more than happy to join Liverpool, up to the clubs.