TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Celtic have reached an agreement with Rubin Kazan to sign Carl Starfelt, done deal and here we go. €5m as final fee - negotiations completed. Next target: Brandon Soppy.

#CelticOfficial announcement soon for Starfelt, personal terms agreed as advanced one week ago.

Alex Crook
@alex_crook

Also told #SaintsFC have put their move for Brandon Williams on ice due to wage demands from #MUFC could still be revived but not looking likely at this stage.

#mufc want a loan fee of £2m for Williams. West Ham cannot afford proposed £30m for Lingard. #mufc want Pogba to commit, negotiations are expected to continue into next season with him waiting to assess the offer in context of what else might be on the table. [@lauriewhitwell]

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Ike Ugbo is set to leave Chelsea this summer, confirmed. Genk are now leading the race to sign him on a permanent deal - negotiations progressing with Chelsea.

#CFC #Genk Besiktas, Feyenoord and PSV approached Chelsea to sign Ugbo but Genk are confident to complete the deal.

Marco Conterio

@marcoconterio

Offerte faraoniche in arrivo dalla Premier per i gioielli dell'#Inter. Il #Liverpool e il #ManUtd possono arrivare fino a 70 per Nicolò Barella. E il #Tottenham è all'assalto per Milan Skriniar: offerta già sul tavolo dei nerazzurri. @TuttoMercatoWeb

Offers coming from the Premier League for the jewels of #Inter. Liverpool and Man Utd can reach up to 70 for Nicolò Barella.

And #Tottenham is on the attack for Milan Skriniar: offer already on the Nerazzurri's table

Mike McGrath
@mcgrathmike

Antoine Griezmann to the Premier League looks unlikely: negotiations have started between #Barcelona and #Atletico Madrid over deal involving Saul Niguez going in opposite direction

I don't think these numbskulls either appreciate the absolute financial mess Barcelona are in needing to get €200 million off the wage bill. Aside from the MASSIVE drop in wages Greizmann would have to take to go back to Atléti.

Swapping the two solves absolutely nothing. Mad where this ridiculous nonsense has sprung from.

Esport3

@esport3

Les conseqüències de l'acord amb Messi

Barça have accelerated the negotiation with Atletico Madrid for Griezmann-Saul swap after the agreement reached with Messi. Griezmann will get €13m/season (net) and Saul will get €12m/year(gross) at Barça. Everything is closed and the deal is imminent

Esport3
@esport3

Les conseqüències de l'acord amb Messi

Barça have accelerated the negotiation with Atletico Madrid for Griezmann-Saul swap after the agreement reached with Messi. Griezmann will get €13m/season (net) and Saul will get €12m/year(gross) at Barça. Everything is closed and the deal is imminent

That puts Greizmann alone on a €450,000 per week drop in wages.

I'll believe that when I see it.