Transfer Update for Season 2019-2020 FM 2016

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
Hi FM fans, I have updated FM 16 transfers for the 19/20 season with many CA / PA revisions.
Sorry if all transfers are not correct, because I work alone and only update when I have free time.

If anyone wants to help, I appreciate it.
I really need help completing all the transfers.¨

Enjoy,FMStorm

Last edited:
Reactions: booriinzz

jakeey90

Sep 2, 2009
Hey! Thank you for this!
However, my game doesn't seem to use it. I've started a new game with both the Winter Update and original FM16 but nothing changes. Are there any particular settings needed?

Last edited:
OP
F

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
Hey! Thank you for this!
However, my game doesn't seem to use it. I've started a new game with both the Winter Update and original FM16 but nothing changes. Are there any particular settings needed?
Thx man, I have version 16.2 and I don't use winter update.
I think winter update is problem,because I set just my update to start and everything is OK with transfer.

I release after end transfermarket summer update.

Jose Fontao

Aug 2, 2011
Hello FM fans,i do update for FM 16, most player and updated with CA/PA, many players and made.
Sorry if all transfer are not correct,because i work alone and work when i have a time.

If someone want to help,thx.Really need help for update

Enjoy,FMStorm
The introduction it will be better this way (correct english for better understanding):

¨Hi FM fans, I have updated FM 16 transfers for the 19/20 season with many CA / PA revisions.
Sorry if all transfers are not correct, because I work alone and only update when I have free time.

I really appreciate your work, because I just started 1 new save on FM16 and with this update I will start again.

Reactions: FMStorm
OP
F

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
The introduction it will be better this way (correct english for better understanding):

¨Hi FM fans, I have updated FM 16 transfers for the 19/20 season with many CA / PA revisions.

I really appreciate your work, because I just started 1 new save on FM16 and with this update I will start again.
Thx for suggestions.
No one has contacted me yet to help with the update.
Because will need to update players grades and make new players

bitw1996

Oct 23, 2019
Good bless you
I have been searching for any update of FM16 for a long time,and I finally found it because of you
Very grateful and appreciate your hard work
Cheers bro

OP
F

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
Good bless you
I have been searching for any update of FM16 for a long time,and I finally found it because of you
Very grateful and appreciate your hard work
Cheers bro
You're welcome, like other FM fan I'am here to help.
Do not worry I will release new update when come transfer window

Reactions: bitw1996
OP
F

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
can we get for fm 12
Well good the proposal, but only if have group of people to work on base.
Because FM 16 update I work alone,and is not easy job with lots of wonderkids and players who change they grades
And on FM 12 we need to cover lot of players and clubs.

hardeypele

Sep 18, 2019
Well good the proposal, but only if have group of people to work on base.
Because FM 16 update I work alone,and is not easy job with lots of wonderkids and players who change they grades
And on FM 12 we need to cover lot of players and clubs.
Talk to me. I am willing to work with you.

cuervito

Nov 7, 2019
You didnt update the brazilian league? thats not good a lot of good players came from there!

OP
F

FMStorm

Jun 27, 2019
You didnt update the brazilian league? thats not good a lot of good players came from there!
No i didn't, you are right. They are factory for making players.
Brazilian and Argentine league is big to cover, and I work alone, when I have time.
Of course looking to cover that