Cant play game since new patch has uploaded

scooter87

Reaction score
I cant play the game since the new update has uploaded. I have tried everything that has been posted before and still i get crash dumps. Please can anyone help?

Yeah i am also having the same problem, i've been playing the game fine ever since i fixed the problem of the first friendly match crashing and my game has never crashed since until last night after i had beaten Liverpool 3-0 my game keeps crashing after i press continue after my full time team talk. I have replayed the game several times since and it keeps crashing at the same point after the match. I have deleted all crash dumps but it hasnt helped and have also followed some instructions posted about verifiying game files and defragmenting them through steam but this also didnt help.............can anyone help? is it anything to do with this new patch?

andy im having the same problem mate, cant get past first friendly myself, how did you manage it?

I can play a match and it crashes after processing. Just before it is set to go to the news section. Very frustrating, was fine up until the new patch/hotfix now can't play again.

top man andy cheers ill let u know how i get on

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Andy does this mean you have to play the game without all the facepacks, logos, backgrounds etc????!!!!

I dont usually bother with the facepacks and i turn the player pictures off anyway cos they dont really add anything to the game and i havnt downloaded any additional facepacks or logos or backgrounds for FM11 so im not too sure. At a guess though id say you would be able to play the game with the facepacks ok but from what ive read on this forum if you can get by and play the game without needing to download any extras like logos and facepacks then try and avoid it because you will have a higher risk of getting more crash dumps with them.

na this time it crashed before kick off on the first game mate, i give up on fm11, full of problems since day one!!!