mickiac

Reaction score
Hi I am in 2016/2017 season with Tre Fiori (San Marino team) and when I started in 2010/2011 San Marino were bottom of co-efficients with 1 champions league place (qualifying round) and 1 europa league place (1st round). In my first three years i got past the qualifying round and into the 2nd round of the champs league were on those occasions I was beaten by Rosenborg twice and Red Bull Salzburg once. In my 4th season (2013/14) I was automatically in the 2nd round were I beat Bray Wanderers and then St Gallen in the 3rd round. Unfortunately I was put out by Monaco in the last round before the groups. I then went into the Europa League Groups were I got 5 points and finished bottom. 2014/15 I got through to the 3rd round but I was beaten 3-0 on aggregate by Dinamo Zagreb. Last season I beat Banants and Jagielliona to get into the 4th round which again Monaco beat me in and I was in the Europa League groups again were I finished 3rd. I looked at my co-effecients and San Marino is 27/55 in Europe (including Monaco and Corsica nations) and yet my qualification places are still 1 champs league, 1 europa league. Can someone explain why?

Hi I am in 2016/2017 season with Tre Fiori (San Marino team) and when I started in 2010/2011 San Marino were bottom of co-efficients with 1 champions league place (qualifying round) and 1 europa league place (1st round). In my first three years i got past the qualifying round and into the 2nd round of the champs league were on those occasions I was beaten by Rosenborg twice and Red Bull Salzburg once. In my 4th season (2013/14) I was automatically in the 2nd round were I beat Bray Wanderers and then St Gallen in the 3rd round. Unfortunately I was put out by Monaco in the last round before the groups. I then went into the Europa League Groups were I got 5 points and finished bottom. 2014/15 I got through to the 3rd round but I was beaten 3-0 on aggregate by Dinamo Zagreb. Last season I beat Banants and Jagielliona to get into the 4th round which again Monaco beat me in and I was in the Europa League groups again were I finished 3rd. I looked at my co-effecients and San Marino is 27/55 in Europe (including Monaco and Corsica nations) and yet my qualification places are still 1 champs league, 1 europa league. Can someone explain why?

Maybe your starting later now but also the co-effecients are built up over time and by a number of teams. It should start to improve now but I know you start later before you get more spots

Maybe your starting later now but also the co-effecients are built up over time and by a number of teams. It should start to improve now but I know you start later before you get more spots

Cheers:D well my only improvement in co-efficients is moving from 1st to 2nd round of champs league but that was going into my 4th season:-/ when do you think it will improve?