Trequartista or Advanced Playmaker

Does the Trequarista have to be the playmaker to play well?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MFC1992

Banned
Reaction score
Need tactical advice, i'm barcelona and i'm going to play Ibrahimovic as a Trequarista but when i do that the AI choses him as playmaker but i want Xavi as my main playmaker i know i can overwrite the comp's decision, but does the Trequarista have to be the playmaker to play well?

The Trequartista has to be good enough. Ibrohamovic is good, but he should be advanced foward.

If you really want downloads KingEric's Barcelona tactic and use some of his information.

You don't want Ibrohimovic in the Trequarista role, as Shots said. He's an out and out striker. A Rooney, Aguero, Tevez type player is what you want in the Trequarista role. It's basically a deep-deep-lying forward, IMO.

You don't want Ibrohimovic in the Trequarista role, as Shots said. He's an out and out striker. A Rooney, Aguero, Tevez type player is what you want in the Trequarista role. It's basically a deep-deep-lying forward, IMO.

im playing the usual barcelona tactic 4-5-1 and i want to be involved with the play and roma use Totti as a TQ he does a decent enough job

Wrong, at least for me mate . Ibrahimovic real role is trequartista, AMC, he destroys there. In real life, look when he was at Inter

Trequerista or how it's written is more like a free-role person, he just moves gets the ball, try to get pass people, maybe try some long-shots, but not play-making. If he does that he probably becomes an attacking middle fielder. This is the difference between them, if you ask me, not so sure tough...

Wrong, at least for me mate . Ibrahimovic real role is trequartista, AMC, he destroys there. In real life, look when he was at Inter

You're joking? Ibrohimovic is an out-and-out, lazy, hot and cold, selfish, striker.

what is the Trequarista role is it just a free role

no thats more berbatov than ibrahimovic imo. best way ive heard them described is by Sfraser:
If you think Ibrahimovic is good in FM then take a look at Berbatovs superior movement, composure, decisions, first touch and flair. Similar players yet at the same time completely different. Ibrahimovic is the striker, the "Ronaldo" type player and Berbatov is the playmaker, the space exploiter, the move builder. Ibrahimovic will run inside your Fullback and receive the ball then dribble past your Centreback before slotting the ball home or squaring it for Xavi, Berbatov will stand between defenders and flick the pass over the Centrebacks head onto Rooney while he stands there puffing his cigar. If this guy could be arsed we would have to invent new words.

Your question has been answered, no the trequartista does not have to be the playmaker, in actual fact there are a lot of teams in real life who play a playmaker and a trequartista.

Status
Not open for further replies.