Trouble motivating myself

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Well I'm doing an AEK Larnakas game, but the trouble is, I really can't seem to motivate myself to play it. Normally I would just stop, however I've got a thread about it, and I don't wanna let everyone down. Has anyone got any ideas how I can motivate myself to play it?
Thanks,
Lewis Edwards

When I'm not motivated I normally have a break for a day or 2 and then come back fresh and enjoy it. :)

When I'm not motivated I normally have a break for a day or 2 and then come back fresh and enjoy it. :)

I've had a 4 day break though and I still don't wanna play it.

Yeah but are you playing FM in your break?

Well that's why then..

Don't play FM at all for a few days, then you'll be wanting to get back into it.

It's not a break if your still playing the game as you'll get frustrated and you'll create new saves that interest you and you won't want to go back to your old ones.

If you get that easily bored of saves then in all honesty you shouldn't be making stories.

Hmmm.... Thanks for the advice Max....
I know I definetley won't play tomorrow as it's a special day :)

Don't play FM at all for a few days, then you'll be wanting to get back into it.

Thats what I meant but you summed it up better than I could! :p

Not christmas, wtf you on about? It's the day when we go shopping!! ;)

lewis this is why all my stories are ended, i just cant motivate myself, hope this "infection" doesnt happen to you as its the reason alot of people didnt like me

Well now I'm forcing myself to play it, good method? Not really, but oh well

Just spend a day or two away from your computer! you dont want to end up playing because you feel you have too! then its not a game anymore is it because its not fun! :p

I can't possibly resist it though!! LOL

You'll end up getting ****** off with the game and never wanting to play the save again if you force yourself.

What you need is a challenge, I did a Burton game as a challenge, and ended up getting right back into mate.

Maybe try a Burton save ya'self?