Tugay and Hyypia- Brilliant players

SunderlandDanny1973

Just One Forum Please
Reaction score
Was just interested how people feel about these two players leaving the premier league this season

Sami has been a brillinat servant to Liverpool and the same goes for Tugay at Blackburn these two put people like Joey Barton and Adebayor to shame as they are great pros and not just looking for money and undestand the way they must act.

Was just wondering if other people felt the same way :)

Of course Tugay great preformer at Rangers for 2 seasons before going to blackburn for 1.3 million. I'm glad he never looked to lower league clubs to keep him in the game being such a great player for Blackburn I'm glad he retired with a great team.

yea same here. so glad i got to watch two amazing footballers grace the premier league! tugay gave fans some amazing goals in an amazing career and hyppia is a role model for young defenders that want to go far in the game and im sure he will be a big hit in germany.

glad i am not the only one to think this i hope sami comes back a s a youth coach at liverpool or even a manager as such a greta attitude didnt complain when he werent in the team just kept is head down and when he was called upon got his head down and done his job like all footballers should do

Sami H has got be to be one of the best,if not;the best,signing in the history premiership.£2.5 million for 10 years of loyalty!

wouldnt go as far as the best but he was a great signing. Eric Cantona 1m is quite a bit better.

Yes,there have been better players who have signed for less or a knock-down price but what I meant was if you think of the most professional,loyal and hardworking who has stuck by the club then Sami Hyypia has got to be right up there

Hyypia was quality, even when called upon in Manchester derby last season, he was probaly the best defender on the pitch

Hyppia is a legend, Tugay aswell. True greats