pegasus79

Reaction score
I am playing with Arsenal, default squad. How should I setup the team and what roles should I give the players?
I can also buy some players according to your tactic which you will suggest.

Hello mate,

2 possibilities:
First one: 4-2-3-1 with your actual squad and without changing. Cazorla will be your leader to organize the game, and behind you could have arteta and Wilshere/Ramsey. But according to me, it is missing a defensive midelfier.

Second possibility: i don't know if it is more efficient, but my choice has to be a 4-3-3, with a defensive midelfier, and Cazorla in CM (or RW). I have bought Lucas Leiva to have more strengh and experience in the middle. I have also bought Cabaye (cause i'm french), but it is not necessary. Forward, i would say that Walcott in RW and Gervinho in LW are good choices. For your CF, i recommend you a very good one, that could play in complete forward for example. Giroud is good, but not enough for me. I would prefer Cavani for example. After that you team looks almost perfect.

Try to play with a fluid approach, with controlling the match. You could allow more creativity, and more stall (i don't know if the word is correct). try also to make more short passes to keep the control. Your midelfiers could do that, because they are technically good.

Jenkinson going forward + Chamakh/Giroud + Cross Bug = Goals Galore.

I'd go either with Target Man up top or if you want poacher than go with Walcott. Giroud has also done well as advanced forward for some people so that is also option.

Players who you should definately buy IMO: Jetro Willems PSV 10m , Wellington Nem 3.5m and Bakkali 600k.

Sell: Squillaci 1m, Sanchez Watt 500k , Mannone 1.5m , Arshavin 8m ( offer on 48month ) , Santos 8m ( same as Arshavin ) and if you dont like Chamakh than also him 8m on 48 month.

thanks for your feedbacks...
Larethian; in your second suggestion gerwinho and walcott is AMR and AML isn't it?

Quasit; what is your tactic ? 4 3 2 1 I wonder midfielder selection? How many dmc or mc or amc do you choose?
NOW I am trying DR DC DC DL
MC MC
AMC
AMR AML
SC

However I doubt that tactic because of defensive problems...