UEFA Europa League first round draw.

Joshh

Hi.
Reaction score
The first round draw begun a few minutes ago.
THE DRAW (LAST 32)

Napoli vs Villareal
Rangers vs Sporting
Sparta Prague vs Liverpool
Anderlecht vs Ajax
Lech Poznan vs Braga
Besiktas vs Dinamo Kyiv
Basel vs Spartak Moscow
Young Boys vs Zenit
Aris vs Manchester City
PAOK vs CSKA Moscow
Sevilla vs Porto
Rubin vs Twente
Lille vs PSV
Benfica vs Stuttgart
BATE vs PSG
Metalist vs Bayern Leverkusen

Last 16

Benfica/ Stuttgart vs BATE/ Psg
Besiktas/ Dynamo Kyiv vs Aris/ Manchester City
Rubin Kazan/ FC Twente vs Young Boys/ Zenit
PAOK/ CSKA Moscow vs Sevilla/ Porto
Lille/ PSV vs Rangers/ Sporting
Metalist/ Bayern Leverkusen vs Napoli/ Villareal
Anderlecht/ Ajax vs Basel/ Spartak Moscow
Liverpool/ Sparta Praha vs Lech Poznan/ Braga

Last edited:
Liverpool have Prague, definitely winnable :)

Rangers Vs Sporting Lisbon
Liverpool Vs Sparta Prague
Napoli Vs Villareal

Tough draw for rangers but we beat them 2 years ago with a steven whittaker special!

Tough game for City, against Aris, they beat Madrid twice, and won't be easy

Sevilla vs Porto, interesting match there

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Benfica vs Stuttgart. Some really good matches in there

I hope all the portuguese sides do well (since i am portuguese)

Porto vs Sevilla.... what a match! COME ON HUUUULK!

How is Rangers this season? last time i saw rangers played sporting they didnt play jack ****, we absolutely dominated the game and on a couple of lucky ocasions they scored.

Still, could have been worse. Sevilla and Besiktas are much harder than the scots.

Decent draw. Sevilla vrs Porto has to be the tie of the round.

Liverpool will no doubt bore there way into the last 16 and then the last 8. Man City should also progress; I really hope they take it seriously as it’s a major honour.

Rangers are a well organised side and have every chance of progression; it could have been a lot worse for them.

Last edited:
Backing Liverpool to win it this year as I did last year along with Fulham :)

How is Rangers this season? last time i saw rangers played sporting they didnt play jack ****, we absolutely dominated the game and on a couple of lucky ocasions they scored.

Still, could have been worse. Sevilla and Besiktas are much harder than the scots.
If anything, their European style is the same, but careful about underestimating them or getting laxidasical/lazy after a goal because they can easily punish. Very organised and, as ever, underrated.

Rangers are a well organised side and have every chance of progression; it could have been a lot worse for them.

thankfully we have a player at sporting that knows the rangers side pretty well, so my money is on Sporting CP to win. If i get the G's, i might go to scotland see the game, since my exams are probably over by february.

man i gotta say draw has good terms a lot of good games highlight def being the porto match by far. a little unlucky but if they in could be their only big test maybe to the semis or the final depending on the luck of the draw. lots of european football between those two teams and the sheer firepower of both teams will deff make it an exciting watch. itll be a challenge to see if they can remain the only undefeated team in europe for sure!

CARREEEEGA PORTOOO!