Man Utd to face transfer scrutiny

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Fifa says Italian club Fiorentina have been in contact with them about Manchester United's signing of 16-year-old defender Michele Fornasier.

More...

See this is what fifa has done every big english club will be accused by a smaller team of wrongly stealing one of there youngsters

Another Team? oO) This is starting to get boring. European clubs making claims against English clubs... I reckon their just jealous... ;)

well, again he was not in full term contract, fifa need to sort there lives out, surely sorting racism, hooligans and refs out are more important then this ****

well, again he was not in full term contract, fifa need to sort there lives out, surely sorting racism, hooligans and refs out are more important then this ****

If this was Liverpool, and FIFA decided to try & sort out racism instead of giving Liverpool a transfer ban then im sure ud be pretty ****** off.

well NO, this is boring now, florentina didnt report 15months ago when macheda signed, so this is just trying to get more from fifa, due to all the other publicity

Correct me if im wrong but Macheda came from Lazio not Fiorentina & i heard Lazio are pretty ****** about the way United signed him so i wouldnt be suprised if they reported you to FIFA.

To be honest its all getting abit stupid now.

i think tht other guy was from lazio, david petrucci

again so thats two cases against united there investagating maybe there is some truth in this tapping up scandel after all??
once again untill its proven we will have to hold judgement!

again so thats two cases against united there investagating maybe there is some truth in this tapping up scandel after all??
once again untill its proven we will have to hold judgement!
Off course Man Utd have tapped up players,but then again i reckon most Premier League clubs have,not just them.They are all coming out of the woodwork now,all it takes is one to stand up to a bully and the rest will follow.More to come im sure,would be surprised if Arsenal are dragged into this with the amount of young foreign kids they sign,watch this space.

Davide Petrucci came from Roma and Federico Macheda came from Lazio. Just because it happened to chelsea every team who has had a kid taken off them is complaining now. Instead of complaining to Fifa, maybe the italian FA should change their u.18 rules to stop this happening..

Unfortunately for them it's not their choice is it. i thought it had something to do with differences in labour laws. i might be wrong though as i can't remember why i think it has something to do with their law.