CB:Jagielka
CB:Dunne
AMR: Valencia
AML: Di Maria
MC: Mouthinio
MC: Kompany
ST:Iaquinta/ Robiniho(spelling)
ST: Vagner Love
I am currently 4th and i was wondering where to strengthen i think a new MC, CB for dunne and maybe a new keeper all suggestions are welcome

Another man city thread close it

put kompany center back and buy a defensive midfielder, dunnes not good enough in my opinnon

and u need to play a left back??????? lol

I reckon a new manager would work wonders for this team,thats where id strenthen.

should sign sakho as a cb or breno as you can sometimes get him for about 8m
how much money do you have to spend. your squad seems a bit thin mate. with 84m to spend you should have a bit more strength there.
srna and zhirkiv would be brilliant or if you want a younger player than zhirkov guardado fits in brilliantly

how much have you spent so far, and on who??

transfers in/out?

Your doing well considering you play with only 10 players....

somebody should be sacked. its a disgrace going man ******!!!!!

i dunno, man city is fun to play for about a season or 2, but after that theres no real challenge.
atm im trying to get altrincham into the champions league - good laugh but a pain in the *** lol

you shouldnt be saying that ur a man utd fan. you should be taking the p**s out of them. lol

Well i played City before the patches so their team was preety average but they have a nice buget :D Now in my 4th season its getting all abit too easy :s
Get Akinfeev in goal and Fazio+Coloccini for CB. Veloso CM

I played with Man City for 4 seasons before moving on to Scunthorpe. Get Asenjo(GK), Sakho (DC) and use Richards as DC. Sell Dunne. Get Palombo or Veloso for DMC. I had these players and finished 1st in EPL (H) and was runner-up in FA cup and ECC (both to Chelsea).

Status
Not open for further replies.