prempz

Reaction score
who would you say is unbreakable defense pair in the game ????

Cheaper : Toloi - Kaboul with tactics Mr.Hough + Match Pre : always Def Positioning and GK Ben Foster
(22 matches / 15 conceded / 14 clean sheet, not yet lose). Two games conceded 4 goals : Bolton (4-4) and Tottenham (4-4)

Decent : Vertonghen - Jagielka with my Everton save, use tactics MAGICK_FINAL (simulation Tiki-Taka). MP : Def.
( I dont remember but Everton end season at 2nd, Chelsea buy Jagielka with 19,5m...so crazy )

Expensive : Agger - Kompany (in my dream). In real life, they're very very very very ... great.
Agger great at anticipation - Kompany strong in fight

Expensive option:

Thiago Silva - Nemanja Vidic or Mats Hummels - Dede

Mid table option:

Jan Vertonghen - Nicolas Otamendi or Salvatore Bocchetti - Daniel Agger

Cheap option:

Stefan Reinartz - Davide Astori or Douglas - Aymen Abdenour

no back two are unbreakable....

I loved Bassong-Kaboul and Vertonghen-Jagielka and a player that surprised me allthough I knew he had good potential is Mbiwa who becomes an absolute beast. I'm gonna do a post on him with ss in the third season or after the third season soon.

For the future:

Varane - Zouma or Kara - Dedé

For now: Vidic - Thiago Silva
For the Future: Phil Jones - Dede or R. Varane

Sakho's doing really well in my save. Good at corners too. Otamendi's very good too. But Varane's so good now at Real... (2015)

Expensive option:

Thiago Silva - Nemanja Vidic or Mats Hummels - Dede

Mid table option:

Jan Vertonghen - Nicolas Otamendi or Salvatore Bocchetti - Daniel Agger

Cheap option:

Stefan Reinartz - Davide Astori or Douglas - Aymen Abdenour

no back two are unbreakable....

ive notice on the new update they have improved dede's pace and was thinking of buying him but was not sure if he was going to be good for the future ??? also woud you recommend kyriakos papadopoulos up there ???

how bout Rio and Vidic best def partnership in prem easily!!

how bout Rio and Vidic best def partnership in prem easily!!

Not very cheap mate? Unless you were Manchester united, you'd have to be Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, or Manchester City to buy both of them, and even then it wouldn't be easy as they both love the club.