Crazay

Reaction score
I'm noticing with my Dover file that the media ALWAYS underestimate me. I'm comfortably winning games that they say i shouldn't have won, as well as my final position in the league. Is this just because the club has a low reputation?

yeah its to do with your reputation, takes a couple of seasons to get it up with the rest of the teams in the league till then your always predicted to do rubbish

I find this the toher way round. I was away to Inter Milan (i know it's not LLM) with Udinesse. It finishded 1-1 and it said something along the lines of. Udinesse will be unhappy with only managing a draw against Inter.

I find this the toher way round. I was away to Inter Milan (i know it's not LLM) with Udinesse. It finishded 1-1 and it said something along the lines of. Udinesse will be unhappy with only managing a draw against Inter.

Thats odd...hmmm Maybe its a LLM thing then? I dunno, will see what happens

I've gotten something similar in LLM. I try and make friends with big team managers so i can get some praise and some positive press, mostly just to increase the faith of the board, team and fans. But despite me winning promotions nearly every season I get the cold shoulder. They all say I'm incompetent. What gives? I even won Copa del Rey and La Liga, went to CL semis with Sevilla, and Mourinho, who was still at Inter tells me i'm incompetent.