vroom

Reaction score
What's the most number of times your team hit the woodworks. I hit 7 in a game.

Pretty unrealistic in my opinion.

8, but it was 4 for me and 4 for AI's team. But usually it's between 0 and 2, and the extraordinary amounts tend to show with enough rarity to not get something to complain.

Dunno about in the one game but I literally hit a post every game for 3 months between November-Feb.

I can confidently say that if you scored by hitting the post then Dzeko would be the best striker of all time.

It always seems like a problem, but in reality it's not.

I say this because you always see those shots that look like they are going in and hit wood because those are highlights the game shows. If you look at the stats (at least in my case) that instance will be the only one of the game (avg of maybe 2).

So although it seems like a lot, it really isn't because the ones that do happen are shown to you (Principle of Recency)

I don't think its a really unrealistic problem with the game- Some matches teams do hit the woodwork alot- And assuming that this is a one-off incident, its not all bad. You do see in football teams play a match, and they keep hitting the wood work- Pure unluckyness really, and nothing wrong with the game itself.

I hit the woodwork at least once almost every match, but the most I've done so in a single match is 3 against Chelsea.

I get about one a game on average. But I've noticed that it's a lot more when the weather conditions are breezy.

I have the same problem with a few of my players. They have good long shot stats, but they very rarely score from outside the area. A lot of the time hitting the crossbar. Is it worth asking them to try placing their shots?