Mark Bhoy

Reaction score
When other teams come in for my players i decline the offer as they are key players for my team and after i have done that they become unhappy with me, any idea of what i should do to make them happy again ?

If a bigger team comes for them, nothing you can do I'm afraid, however, just out of curiosity, what club are you managing and what teams are approaching your players?

celtic, i managed to win the ECC wih them too but they still are unhappy, the teams are real madrid jeventus man (going in for my young striker) he doesnt want to leave though ^^), there are many others too

If you've been managing a team for long, you should be on their favoured personnel list by now, also they should have each other as favoured personnel, which counters the unsettling effect on them, have you tried offering them new contracts?

it was my first season there, and m no i havent i shall give that a go

this happens unfortunately, nothing you can really do, try offering them bigger and improved contracts. just try and win trophies to match their ambitions and then they will not want to leave. they will eventually stop being angry.... but think about it, if you were playing for Stoke and Chelsea or United came a knocking and they said NO, you would be ****** off too ;)

You could also try offering them a bumper new contract....doesn't always work though.

You could also try offering them a bumper new contract....doesn't always work though.

i dont have engouhg wage budget to offer them any more, just bought a few new players (messi, ronaldo and rooney)

FMRTE??? Iv never been given that much transfer budget without cheating.....

Did you get a board takeover by a tycoon??? Post screenie of finances please???

And if by chance you have fmrte just delete the unhappiness of any unsettled players....

Did you get a board takeover by a tycoon??? Post screenie of finances please???

And if by chance you have fmrte just delete the unhappiness of any unsettled players....
ok guys, he has used the editor ;) its not the end of the world, he has admitted he has changed something, we dont need to start asking him to prove it (as he has admitted it already) ;)

its his game, he can play how he wants, plus, Fm11 is just around the corner... ;)

Ok sorry for jumping on the bandwagon there but as i said above,just use fmrte to delete players unhappiness.also put you and the club in his favourites section and he wont be unhappy for long... :)

What the others have said. Just use FMRTE to edit their happiness. But to be fair, I don't think Messi would be happy playing at Celtic.