1. Loan him out to feeder clubs regularly.
  2. Sometimes play him in the first-team if it's an unimportant game.
  3. Play him as much as you can during pre-season.
  4. Put him on a hard-working training schedule.

1. Loan him out to feeder clubs regularly.
  2. Sometimes play him in the first-team if it's an unimportant game.
  3. Play him as much as you can during pre-season.
  4. Put him on a hard-working training schedule.

So you don't think 15 too young or anything?

I can see him becoming an all rounded striker so....

1.Put him on a good training schedule,monitor his happines with it after 2-3 weeks and adjust accordingly
2.Loan him out only if he is not getting as much first-team games as he should otherwise keeping him with you will be the best way forward as the club you loan him out too may not have good training or youth facilities
3.ask Dzeko or RVP to tutor him
4.Play him in as many games as you can when he turns 17 even if it is for 5min,until then play him in the reserves or U19 regularly and even now give him one or two minor cup games

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Preffered moves really depends on how you are going to use him when he grows so I cant say now

So you don't think 15 too young or anything?
you wont be able to loan him when he is 15 so just keep him in your under 18's and have him set so he can play for the reserves to get him as many matches as possible, if you can afford to play him in your 1st team whenever possible.

Yea he wont agree to be loaned out at 15,I think you can only start loaning him out at 17 or 18

you wont be able to loan him when he is 15 so just keep him in your under 18's and have him set so he can play for the reserves to get him as many matches as possible, if you can afford to play him in your 1st team whenever possible.

I think he already get's chosen for reserves without my choice since I've loaned out like 80% of my reserves to lower my wages so there isn't many players left.

And I will try to get him first team chances. :)

Good stuff,only exposure to the first-team will make him better,but there are loads of external factors like coaches etc.

Good stuff,only exposure to the first-team will make him better,but there are loads of external factors like coaches etc.

My coaches and training are all above 4.5 stars except for ball control which is 4 star.

So that's good, I'm going to definetely loan him when he gets old enough, unless my team suffer from a bad injury crisis.

Last edited: