ivancannon86

Reaction score
Half way through my 5th season as rangers, , in the first knockout stage of CL, top of SPL with 22 wins from 22 games, won SPL in 1st season back in the top flight. yet not been offered or mentioned in connection to any job or speculation to jobs.......whats all that about??!?

snap i run away with the german league every year and have won the chamapions league 3 time out of 5 and nothing

Half way through my 5th season as rangers, , in the first knockout stage of CL, top of SPL with 22 wins from 22 games, won SPL in 1st season back in the top flight. yet not been offered or mentioned in connection to any job or speculation to jobs.......whats all that about??!?

No offensive but you are Rangers what jobs do you expect? Well done for getting Rangers back into the big time that quick but the only other club with rep near Rangers in Scotland is Celtic and they aren't going make you an offer and the other clubs will assume your not interested. What other leagues do you have as playable?

I've just finished my 3rd season with Liverpool.

1st season - finished 3rd, won the fa cup
2nd season - finished 2nd(on GD :( ), won the fa cup, CL quarters
3rd season - finished 1st, won the fa cup, CL quarters

At the end of the 3rd season Fergie retired and then United made a shock move for me. This has been the only time that I've been offered another job while I'm currently employed on FM13. Although to be honest I haven't got very far in other saves yet.

Sometimes you went get mentioned for jobs because you may be considered out of there league, however if you apply for the jobs you probably stand a very good chance of getting them

Usually in this edition I've had a hard time getting jobs, but now, as a proffesional footballer experiance (I ususally go International) I got Bournemouth into the Premier League through back to back championship and league 1 victories winning the League cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy along the way, at the end of my second season I was offered the Everton job, which I rejected as they were in the Championship with me at the time, and then in November 2014 I was offered the Inter job, which I also turned down and finally in January I have just been named Peru manager!

No offensive but you are Rangers what jobs do you expect? Well done for getting Rangers back into the big time that quick but the only other club with rep near Rangers in Scotland is Celtic and they aren't going make you an offer and the other clubs will assume your not interested. What other leagues do you have as playable?

Im not expecting a call from florentino perez lol, i thought possible lower prem teams or championship teams.

-english prem down to blue square prem
-spanish la liga and bbva
-french ligue 1 & 2
-budesliga and german 2nd division
-serie A and B
-scottish prem down to divison 3
-portugese liga 1 and 2

Usually in this edition I've had a hard time getting jobs, but now, as a proffesional footballer experiance (I ususally go International) I got Bournemouth into the Premier League through back to back championship and league 1 victories winning the League cup and Johnstone's Paint Trophy along the way, at the end of my second season I was offered the Everton job, which I rejected as they were in the Championship with me at the time, and then in November 2014 I was offered the Inter job, which I also turned down and finally in January I have just been named Peru manager!

See i have always set myself as sunday league footballer as lets be honest, that or semi pro is about the level most of us are in reality. I know this takes you longer to get your Rep up tho.

See i have always set myself as sunday league footballer as lets be honest, that or semi pro is about the level most of us are in reality. I know this takes you longer to get your Rep up tho.

Then you have your explanaition right there. In a few years after you have won the Champions League, you will see middle clubs and top clubs in your loaded nations approach you. Naturally, it will also depend on what nationality you have chosen.

I'm not really seeing the same trend as you guys seem to. I'm currently in November of season 2 with Monaco. First season, I won the league cup and Liegue 2, this season I'm hovering around top third of the table with a board expectation of midtable. I've so far (within the last two months or so) been offered the jobs at Valencia, another La Liga side I forgot, Inter and Chelsea. And turned them all down, Monaco is fun for dynasty building.

i was inter finished 2nd won europa league but then quit cause they was in debt loads so went to brighton won championship in first season 10 in to prem inter come bk in for me so went won league and champs league then united came in for me so went there not finished season yet.

i got bham to prem threw play offs 1st season next season finished 10th got offerd spurs job rejected cause liked Bham in 5th season now ive been offered Man Utd ( im a MUFC FAN) and otheres all rejected :)

Im currently in the middle of a save in which i started off with Wolves, won the Championship first season, and for FOUR season in a row finished 8th in the premiership, just missing out on European Football. During that time i was approached by Liverpool but apart from that it was very quiet. Barcelona sacked their manager at the end of the 2017 season, i wasn't linked with the job or anything but still applied, and ended up getting myself the job. To sum up what im saying, if you're looking for bigger clubs to come in for you.... i think you're better off applying for the jobs yourself, rather then waiting for them to approach you. But obviously have to be aware of upsetting the chairman and fans of your current club....