Update regarding the new story section

When should we launch the new story area?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FM Base is proud to be a Humble Partner
May 10, 2018
Edenbridge, Kent, UK
We likely to see this tonight fella? What's the new features mate...I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell! Also, I have to say you're doing a great job with the new site...hopefully it'll take FM Base back to being the best and most popular FM forum on the internet again!

OP
Liam

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth
fm-base.co.uk
We likely to see this tonight fella? What's the new features mate...I'm a little excited if you couldn't tell! Also, I have to say you're doing a great job with the new site...hopefully it'll take FM Base back to being the best and most popular FM forum on the internet again!
Hahaha, I really want to launch it tonight... but I got sidetracked doing some work on the wiki.

New features:
  • Create a story
  • Create chapters for your story
  • Story contents will automatically generate
  • Doing a journeyman save? Create a series and do a separate story for each club you manage.
  • Custom fields mean we can track who you're managing and what year you're in.
  • The first FM site to ditch the forum format for stories in favour of a more modern blog format

It's ready to go, I just need to do some final tests and click the on button ha! I'm as excited as you are.

Reactions: TheNotSoSpecialOne
May 10, 2018
Edenbridge, Kent, UK
Hahaha, I really want to launch it tonight... but I got sidetracked doing some work on the wiki.

New features:
  • Create a story
  • Create chapters for your story
  • Story contents will automatically generate
  • Doing a journeyman save? Create a series and do a separate story for each club you manage.
  • Custom fields mean we can track who you're managing and what year you're in.
  • The first FM site to ditch the forum format for stories in favour of a more modern blog format

It's ready to go, I just need to do some final tests and click the on button ha! I'm as excited as you are.
Sounds pukka mate!!

• Haha
Reactions: Liam
OP
Liam

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 7, 2011
Plymouth
fm-base.co.uk
Alright, must be frank... I've had a killer headache all day today (so it won't be today). I promise it's ready, it's coming. I just need to sit down and get it integrated with the rest of the site.

Reactions: TheNotSoSpecialOne