Urgent help desperately needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twilson7

Reaction score
Someone help!!!!!!!!!

Decided to make my own skin. So after a few hours, I finished loaded up fm09. Selected the skin, and it popped up with WARNING: can't find resource for font: vera

Easy I thought, just put the vera font in the font folder in my skin. I did that, loaded up fm again, and even before i got to the main menu. It popped up with WARNING: can't find resource for font: vera.

I really don't know what to do to fix it, but would like some help as my game doesn't work at the moment!!

Sorry that this is in the wrong category, but this is the forum most people look at and I was hoping someone reading this would be able to lend a hand.

Thanks

twils

Is it the fmgrey skin if so i have just downloaded it and you can't pick it when you go to change your skin so hope you get it sorted

i uploaded it yesterday. It had the same problem, i got it fixed.

Decided for some reason to make another one, I think it'll look better. It has the same problem, and i cant fix this one. But this time it stops me going on my game altogether. So I'm pretty desperate to get it sorted.

I'll upload the fmgrey skin again. This one doesn't have this problem. I promise!! All done on paint so it's not immense. But it looks decent i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.