Urgent Help needed with Training....

Shukhratbek

Reaction score
Hello guys! Thank God I found this forum as I need help urgently with my FM 2009..

I've just bought some good players such as Henri Saivet, Carlos Vela, Mario Balotelli, martin caceras and others..

As They are quite young and talented I wanted to work on their Training to turn them into world-class as they are predicted to become...

The problem is I'm a newbie at trainings.... Don't know anything about it! :O People here are talking about different types of trainings such as "7* training"... Have no idea what it is... or how it works... Also in this forum, I couldn't find any pre-made Trainings for download... even if I did find the files were empty....

Could you please help? Any help or advice is very much appreciated!

Cheers!

Tug's training schedule, known as the best of all.

nJoy

Tug's training schedule, known as the best of all.

nJoy

sorry for a very dumb question... but..... where do I place it? in a folder in Sports Interactive>?

do I have to reload the file when I start the game? Thanks! (H)

not a dumb question at all. many ppl dont know this. you have to put extracted files to Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\schedules

if there is no folder called Schedules, simply just create one. now when you have done this, go to your training center, click on schedules button (with a small arrow down) then edit schedules -> import and pick the one you need. General for your Senior team and Youth for your Youth team

thats why we all are here, to share our knowledge about this game. have a good training (H)

Cheers mate, i didnt know you could import/export training :mad:XD<)

of course u can exp/imp training bro...try it. ; )