cfc12345

Reaction score
Since the arrival of new chelsea chairman George Fenech after russian billionaire Roman Abramovich retired as he has " no interest in Football anymore" Fenech has been looking for a new manager. sky sports understands he has made his decision and has hired Jose Mourinho ( Scott Button). Fenech had this today about the new arrival.

" I liked his attitude from the moment i read his Apllication. he seemed very confident and ready for this job which is what i like to see. I also belive he can take Chelsea to new heights, win the club their first champions league and become one of the most successful managers football has ever seen. I have alot of confidence in the lad."

chelsea%20BADGE.jpg

well done scott and unlucky to the others it was a tough choise but in the end i feel Scott was the right decision.

Ill give scott 3 months before this goes down the pan ;)

The new man's Mission!!!

New Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho speaks for the first time since being appointed manager of Chelsea.

Reporter: Hello Mr Mourinho, Congraluations on becoming new chelsea Manager.

Mourinho: Thank You sir, i am very excited about this chance to show the world, i am the greatest manager alive.

Report: What is your aims for this coming season

Mourinho: I have spoken to the Chairmen quickly on the phone, we have a meeting planned for this evening to discuss budgets and aims for the season. I want to win the league this year.

Reporter: How do you think Your relantionship will work with the new chairmen, the last chairman was very interfering.

Mourinho: I am here to do my job and he is here to do is, as long as we keep to that arrangement this club will go far.
Thanks you for your time, i would like to go meet the players now.

picture.php

Fenech: I want Mourinho to spend!

burning-money.jpg

Chelsea football clubs new owner has revealed he wants Mourinho to spend big on atleast three new players and Fenech has also revealed he will be giving Mourinho a big budget to spend on the worlds best players. Chelseas owner told sky sports: " I want my club to become one of the most successful this world has seen and i will be giving Mourinho a nice big budget to spend on atleast three new players of the highest calibre. i am looking in the regens of atleast £ 100 million to spend. I hope Mr Mourinho will spend the money i give him wisely and i wish him good luck for the upcoming season."

A Manager thoughts

Jose Mourinho is said to be pondering a few options after being told he is expected to spend at least 100million pounds on 3 new faces. The Chelsea Gaffer though, is expected tp sign 6 new players. With German Captain Michael Ballack, Portuguese Playmaker Deco and Stroppy French Striker Nicolas Anelka set to depart. All Mourinho said was " there will be departures as i feel some players arent at the required ability for this club to progress" Sources close to the club, say chelsea hope to raise around 18million from the sales. According to reports in spain, Athletico Madrid Trio Sergio Aguero, Diego Forlan and Raul Garcia are all on the Chelsea Radar. Reports in italy, indicate the manager is after Alexandra Pato and Romas Daniel De Rossi. The Daily Star holds an exclusive report that the new manager is very keen on Edin Dzeko. Radio Show Talksport Claim that Jack Rodwells Agent is in talks with Mourinho over a possible switch to the bridge.

How many of these rumours are true, and will this excite and please the Chelsea Faithful.

Last edited:
First Day of Training​

chelseaDM2504_468x323.jpg

I arrived for my first Training sessions with the Lads, there a really good bunch of players. The players seems to have a good respect for John Terry and Frank Lampard. We did seem to be lacking in pace with in the squad, Maybe i should freshen up the squad?

picture.php

Mourinho given £140 million to spend

money.jpg

New chelsea chairman George Fenech has given new manager Jose Mourinho a massive £140 million to spend. some of the worlds top players are now being linked with the club and its only a matter of time before some start to arrive at Stamford Bridge.

George fenech: " Chelsea are one of the top clubs in the world and to stay at the top you have got to have the world class players and to get these players you need lots of money. i want Chelsea to become very successful and giving Jose tons of money to spend will help massively on our quest to dominate football."

That's stupid. Takes all the fun out of the story.

not really mate cuase alot of the worlds best on the game cost alot and how do you know scott will spend alot he might only bring in one or two players for little money for all you know

With lots of money comes a trigger happy Chairman.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Deco Moved on Quickly

Deco2507SDM_468x372.jpg

Deco has been transferred to Inter Milan for an undisclosed fee reported to be 3 million. Manager Jose Mourinho had this to say " Deco was a decent lad, just lacked the legs, He will fit in to the slow pace of the italain League"

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Trio Leave the bridge

These 3 players have been Sold by Chelsea football club. for a combined fee of 17million Pounds, there is no news on new recruits. The fans will want to see soe new faces soon.

ChelseaFC_220.jpg

Fenech happy with money brought in.

Owner George Fenech has revealed he is pleased that Manager Mourinho is bringing some more money into the club. Fenech has recently said he would like Mourinho to spend but he has recently said he is also glad Mourinho is bringing in money at the same time and belives it will help the club.

Mourinho Splashs the cash

Chelsea Boss Jose Mourinhos has spent a vast amount of money as chelsea manager, he has already signed Everton and England Wonderkid Jack Rodwell for 18million pounds. " Jack is a talented football player, who has the potential to captain england and chelsea one day"

Jack_Rodwell_signs_a_fiveyear_contract_with_Everton_250_132099932.jpg

Jack Rodwell had this to say " to join a club of chelsea size is incredible it is amazing"

Mourinho has also had offers accepted for Athletico Madrid Attacker Kun Aguero, United States star Landon Donovan and Russian Winger Milan Krasic. expecting to raach 95million pounds for the 4 players. Mourinho had this to say on the large Transfer fees. " In todays market, you have to pay big prices to buy the very best, my squad is now starting to shape up quite nicely, after these 4, we will be nearly done"

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

There will be no More updates until Monday now, due to busy weekends for both players

I think you should have said you can't do updates until Monday on the application form?

I think you should have said you can't do updates until Monday on the application form?

I did, Did you read the application form? As i said, both players have busy weekends, it was a joint decision not to play.