waiting for cfc12345 to come online, as it is a net game. expect more tonite

me and scott will be starting to play the game in about 15 minutes :D

Mourinho's revolution is in full swing

Chelsea manager Scott Button has completed his transfer Business for this season, By completing the signings of Kin Aguero( 52million) Milan Krasic( 19million) and Landon Donovan ( 8.5million).

Aguero will wear the number 10 shirt for chelsea recently vancated by Joe Coles Departure under previous Management. Donovan has been given the highly valuable number 9 shirt, chelsea fans will forever recognis that number with Peter Osgood. Krasic has been given the number 14.

When asked about the Signings Mourinho had this to say " I am over the moon with my the squad, i feel we can make history this year, that is my aim"

Fenech delighted with signings

sergio_aguero1.jpg

Chelsea chairman George Fenech has expressed he is delighted with the signings made my Mourinho so far and he is very pleased the new manager isnt afraid to spend big to capture the players he wants.

George Fenech: " I am delighted with the signings made so far. when you are managing one of the best teams in the world you need to have some of the best players in the world. Mourinho is trying his hardest to bring in some of the best players around and i am pleased about this and i am pleased he isnt afraid to spend big to do so. I can see him having a bright future as chelsea manager."

Chelsea-vs-Man-Utd.jpg

Today we have Jose Mourinhos first competitive game in charge of Chelsea FC, in the season Curtain raiser against Manchester United.

Odds

To score First Goal

Rooney-- 7-2
Drogba- 9-2
Lampard 9-2
Aguero- 11-2

Chelsea crash to Carrick Penalty

View attachment 92420

Chelsea lost out to Manchester United 1-0 at wembley today after a poor and lackluster performance by the london club. Mourinho Clearly looked Furious on the touch line. he had this to say " that was awful, utter ****. If we play like that we wont be winning anything this year. I am going to make them pay in training on monday"

A decent start for the Special one.

Chelsea versus Aston Villa

Aston Villa took the lead through an Agbonlahor 5th minute Strike. Chelsea looked like they where lacking in ideas, Missing Drogba through injury. Donovan upfront didn’t look like a Top Striker. He was replaced at half tea for John Obi Mikel in a Tactical re-shuffle with Kun Aguero going up front. Still Chelsea trailed. In the 70th Minute, Mourinho went for broke bring on young Franco Di Santo for the Injured John Terry, playing a 3-3-4 formation. Then in the 80th minute, Warnock brought down Chelsea winger Milan Krasic inside the box, up stepped Frank Lampard. He calmly stroked the penalty into the right hand side on the net. Chelsea clearly sensing a win, Had a 30 yard dipping shot by Aguero Palmed away. Won it with 5 minutes to go, with a Milan Krasic header. Mourinho was over the moon. “To win at Villa Park is brilliant. We had to dig deep today, but our class showed.”

Man of the Match--Milos Krasic

Final Result

Villa 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea versus Wolves

Chelsea again went behind to a goal coming after a Cech mistake, Chelsea soon found themselves level with another goal by right winger Krasic on 13 minutes. Chelsea then went a head through a Frank Lampard penalty, after that you could not see Chelsea losing it. Krasic then scored his 2 goal of the game. Before England Midfielder Frank Lampard scored his 2nd to complete the rout.

Man of the Match: Milos Krasic

Final Result

Wolves 1-4 Chelsea

Chelsea versus Bolton

Chelsea looked in top form as they won the match 4-1. A hat trick from youngster Franco Di Santo and a first goal in a Chelsea shirt for Kun Aguero put Chelsea to top of the league, even a late Kevin Davies consolation goal couldn’t hide the delight on the Chelsea boss face.

Man of the Match: Franco Di Santo.

Final Result

Chelsea 4-1 Bolton

Chelsea Versus Arsenal

An truly awful performance by Chelsea as they are 3-0 down to arsenal inside 20 minutes at home to Arsenal, Numerous defensive mistakes cost the London club. Jose Mourinho was in no talking mood during his press conference, with many answers being one word answers, but he did say this, “Well this was terrible, heads will roll.”

Man of the Match

Robin Van Persie.

Final Result

Chelsea 0-3 Arsenal

View attachment 98354

Chelsea sit 3rd in the premier league after 1 month off the season. Boss Jose Mourinho is said to be content with this, and Believe they are primed for a march on the title, he had this to say " if i was a betting man, i would put my house on us winning it"

View attachment 98355

Player of the Month

Milos Krasic- 3 goals from the Russian winger, including an important winner at Villa Park.

picture.php

Fenech delighted with Krasic

Austria+v+Serbia+FIFA2010+World+Cup+Qualifier+N4TEgN9EwYrl.jpg

Chelsea chairman George Fenech has revealed he is delighted with new man Milos Krasics form and is very happy Mourinho signed him. The 24 year old has already popped up with a few goals for Chelsea and is playing on top form at the moment.

George Fenech: " The young man is looking very good annd he cant stop playing well. he has been putting in 100% effort every game and im confident he can keep this up for years to come. In my opinion he is the best signing Mourinho has made this summer."
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Austria+v+Serbia+FIFA2010

That's stupid. Takes all the fun out of the story.
I agree totally with you, it's like being Manchester City but worse, much much worse!

not really mate cuase alot of the worlds best on the game cost alot and how do you know scott will spend alot he might only bring in one or two players for little money for all you know
Yes, but you just told him to spend at least £100m and plus, yes players cost loads but the whole point is, if you have the world's best players, then there is no point in playing, it will be too easy.

On a lighter note, good luck Scott and good results, although you could of got Villa instead of Aguero mate :(

Good luck I will follow. Started a Chelsea story myself ... From Russia to win - a Chelsea fc story.., if u want have a look

You need to tighten up your defence. played 5 conceded 7

You need to tighten up your defence. played 5 conceded 7

Your telling me mate, Terry, Carvalho and Alex all keep ******* up, and when they dont Cech Does, Brannas the only one showing any sort of class.

Great Month for Chelsea.

A good Solid month for chelsea, With there youngster progressing past Boro in the 3rd round of the league cup. With young striker Daniel Sturridge scoring twice. Young Serbian midfielder Matic also made his debut this month, starting the recent League game against Stoke. French Winger Malouda has had a good month for the blues. The only problem was the inablity to take one of the 26 shots against blackpool into a goal

Player of the Month-- Florent Malouda

Decent month but being prawned by Arsenal - not good :S

A Great month as Chelsea go top.

View attachment 101798

Chelsea versus Newcastle United

Chelsea got off the a flying start being 3-0 up after 15minutes, they then took there foot of the gas, allowing Newcastle back into the game with former Chelsea man Kalou netting a goal on the brink of half time. This clearly angered Mourinho who looked dismayed at half time, even though his team where 3-1 up. Chelsea came out of the blocks looking sharper and determined. They soon found there selves 4-1 up with Sergio Aguero completing his hattrick. Chelsea then went to sleep allowing a big ball forward to bounce on the edge of there box, Andy Carroll took advantage and pulled on back for the Toon. The game finished 4-2 to Chelsea. Jose Mourinho was less then impressed at full time saying this “We have Manchester United away after the international break, if we make mistakes like that we will get hammered, I expect better from my players and they know it.”

Final Result: 4-1

Man of the Match: Sergio Aguero

Manchester United Versus Chelsea

The early Kick off on a Saturday afternoon was always going to be a tight affair with Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho demanding better from his team, they started very well with Drogba, Matic and Alex all going close with in the first 20 minutes. The Ref had a big decision to make on 23 minute, when Matic Looked to off been brought down by Darren Fletcher inside the box, but replays showed the ref was right not to show a penalty. After the Break, Utd Brought on Legendary Midfielder Paul Scholes for the off par Carrick. Scholes started to retain the possession better. United then had the better of the next 30minutes, with Cech making fines saves From Owen, Giggs and Park. The game then Fizzed out to a 0-0 Draw. Chelsea Gaffer Jose Mourinho was happy with his sides defence grit “We showed great character today, especially Mancienne, he has been class since coming into the side this month. He is now my 1st choice Right full Back.”

Final result- 0-0

Man of the Match—Petr Cech.

Chelsea versus Zenith

Chelsea looked to Cement there place as Group Leaders against 2nd place Zenith, Chelsea looked fairly sloppy in the early minutes of the game, with Malouda and Yossi continuing giving the ball away. In the 20th minute, Aguero was yanked down just inside the box, He picked up the ball to take the penalty, but Ivanovic took the ball of him, and send I am taking this penalty. He stepped up and sliced it wide of the right hand post. Aguero Looked dismayed, but 5 minutes later Essien broke the deadlock 4 minutes later with a toe poke from an Alex free kick. He then doubled the lead 10 minutes later with a 19 yard drive into the bottom corner. Zenith Pulled one back 5 minutes before half time. The game went dead after half time, we Chelsea happy to sit back and hold onto the ball. With 83 minutes gone Alex scored a goal to confirm Chelsea the winners.

Final result- 3-1

Man of the Match- Essien.

Chelsea versus Liverpool

In this Clash of 2nd in the league versus top, this game would have a big significant to who won the title. Chelsea aided by having a full strengthen squad for the 1st time this year had Ashley Cole back on the match. With in 15minutes they where 2-0 with Drogba scoring them both, 2 good headers from 2 crosses from Krasic. The Chelsea Faithful looked delighted and expressed there views with Chants of “Drogba, Drogba, He just raped you back line, Didier Drogba” being heard all around the ground. Just after half time Sergio Aguero scored from 35 yards into the top corner, Liverpool looked woeful. However a slight tactical change by Hodgson Taking of Torres for Ryan Babel, Gave Liverpool new life, soon later Lucas Scored a well placed finish from 15 yards. This gave Liverpool life, with Gerrard then hitting the post. The game however stayed the game.

Final Result: 3-1

Man of that Match; Drogba.

View attachment 101799

Man of the Month: Cech

Last edited: