Terry stripped as Chelsea Captain

Terry-armband.jpg

Breaking news this hour Chelsea centre back John Terry has been stripped as Chelsea captain. The reason we are hearing is because yesterday at around 3 oclock midday he walked into Chelsea owner George Fenech's office drunk ranting and raving about not being played. he reportedly said " Without me this club would be f**king nowhere, I deserve to be played the most out of all the other c**ts in the changing room. That p***k better buck up his ideas and play me every game from now on."

Vice captain Frank Lampard will be made the new Chelsea skipper starting from their next game and Ivorian striker Didier Drogba will be made the new vice skipper at the club.

Last edited:
Goals and clean sheets for chelsea

View attachment 102019

Chelsea Versus Everton (league cup 4th round)

A much changed Chelsea side still managed to boast a team full of international starts, raging from John terry to Landon Donovan for this league cup game, Chelsea got to a flyer when they where 2-0 with in 10 minutes. Yossi and Donovan scoring there first goals for the club. Everton pulled one quickly back through fellani, Phil Jagielka scored an comedy own trying to tackle Sturridge inside the box. Chelsea then scored a goal from talented youngster Rajkovic. John obi Mikel was running the show for Chelsea, with his power and runs from the middle of the park, it was fitting in a away for him to complete the route on the 90th minute mark.

Final Result: 5-1

Man of the Match: Mikel.

West Brom Versus Chelsea

Chelsea Manager Jose Mourinho was rushed to hospital with food poisoning only 2 hours before the game, leaving trusty side kick Ray Wilkins in charge of this game. Wilkins decided to start, Lampard, Terry and Bosingwa in the League for the first time since mid September. The blues still run out 3-0 winners with a brace from Drogba and an Own Goals.

Mourinho is out of Hospital and has said he will be back on the training pitch Monday “I am a fighter, I will be back with my players Monday, we have trophies to win”

Final Result 0-3

Man of the Match- Drogba

Zenith versus Chelsea

Chelsea controlled the game for the first 10 minutes and deservedly went ahead on 15 through Drogba. The game then turned scrappy with neither team able to produce any real moments of quality, with Chelsea John Obi Mikel the real stand out player. The win meant Chelsea went to 10 points, widely regarded as the qualification mark.

Final Result: 0-1

Man of the Match: Mikel.

Chelsea Versus Blackburn

In a real wet evening in London, Blackburn in a dogged display until the 60th minute when Sergio Aguero scored the only goal of the game, Jose Mourinho refused to comment on John Terry Being stripped of the Capt Armband.

Final Result: 1-0

Man of the Match: Sergio Aguero

Transfer News. Chelsea defender Ricardo Cavalho will join Manchester City for a reported fee of 10million pounds in January. Cavalho has only made 1 appearance so far this year.

JT Stripped as captain... I didn't see that one coming!
I assume you've transfer listed him too?

JT sent to train with the youth side
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has told John Terry he will never play under him again. "Terry has ruined his chelsea career, he will not be allowed to train with the first team, and will be transferred at the earliest oppurtunity i get." When asked why terry was dropped in the first place Mourinho had this to say "He was playing poorly, he lacks any real pace, we can carry players in this team, his performance against arsenal, my only defeat to date, was truly awful. We have Alex and Branna as our number one pairing with Rodwell as back up. with riccay leaving in January i will be looking to bring in another Defender, so terry is History"
467740-john_terry_large.jpg

Is this really the last time we will see Terry in a chelsea shirt.

sorry to say this but ive got some good news and bad news about this story :(

Bad news:

Scotts motherboard on his laptop has overheated and melted with his football manager 2010 inside his laptop and he is now going to wait till fm11 to buy a new fm. so unfortunately this fm10 story is over.

Good news:

chelsea job- the story part 2 fm 2011 coming soon ;)