USSR & Yugoslavia- Leagues and National Sides Database

maxy67

Reaction score
View attachment 211759View attachment 211760View attachment 211761View attachment 211762

I’ve created both the National Sides and League Structures of the old communist regimes of the USSR and Yugoslavia: This includes making changes to the players who play for national sides, the clubs, cities (and regions) etc. As well as creating the league systems with all the different clubs from different countries into the one structure.

I’ve made 526 changes for the USSR, and 857 changes for Yugoslavia.

The Soviet League structure was formed in 1936 but ran for 55 years until the fall of the Soviet Union saw the former member states run their own independent footballing leagues and national sides. Previous countries that played their football in the Soviet League structure are:

• Armenia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Belarus
  • Estonia
  • Georgia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Moldova
  • Russia
  • Tajikistan
  • Turkmenistan
  • Ukraine
  • Uzbekistan

Yugoslavia:

Bosnia and Herzegovina
Republic of Croatia
Republic of Macedonia
Republic of Montenegro
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Slovenia

View attachment 211766View attachment 211773View attachment 211767View attachment 211770

I will add some more screenshots etc soon.

Note: If someone could get some graphic packs for the two nations that would be perfect.

Note: Theres a problem with the USSR file keeps on crash dumping.

Last edited:
Yeah, then I was faster only by a minute. :) Will try it out soon, and give some feedback.

The USSR file keeps crash dumping, is there anything I can do? Or do I need to re do it all again?

Maxy, last year someone did a USSR database too! And it did crash dump too I remember, like two weeks after the game started.

The USSR file keeps crash dumping, is there anything I can do? Or do I need to re do it all again?

Don't know any solutions, happened to some people with my league pack too. :( The worst thing is, I don't even know what causes this, not even solving it.

Maxy, last year someone did a USSR database too! And it did crash dump too I remember, like two weeks after the game started.

A lot of other DB's have this problem. For example my league pack does it for some people too.

Or maybe not. For me it requested too much teams from the Serbian SuperLeague. Don't know if it happened only to me, or others get this too. Fixed it with the editor, so I can try it out. Will giving further feedback soon.

Or maybe not. For me it requested too much teams from the Serbian SuperLeague. Don't know if it happened only to me, or others get this too. Fixed it with the editor, so I can try it out. Will giving further feedback soon.

hmm maybe back to the drawing board.