hilly32

Reaction score
Has anyone played like more than 2 saves yet?

I have and this geezer has been offered by his agent in each and every one of them.

I bought the guy for Everton for 1.7Million, and after 20 games is my top scorer with 10 goals!

I really recommend you look at him, when offered the chance to by his agent. (A)

Has anyone played like more than 2 saves yet?

I have and this geezer has been offered by his agent in each and every one of them.

I bought the guy for Everton for 1.7Million, and after 20 games is my top scorer with 10 goals!

I really recommend you look at him, when offered the chance to by his agent. (A)

He's been a beast since about FM 09, and he's just as good in this one. Cheap too.

Last edited:
I've had had him in my tottenham save and my Aston Villa save. He didn't play that well so he warmed up the bench for my other players

He was hit and miss for me on FM 10. Had him at Villa where he became the best striker in the league but had him at Tottenham and he failed

Bought him for Barca, Villa gets injured for four months in the first game so I decided to stick Kadlec up front as a poacher and by December the lad got 20 goals, not bad for 1.5 mil

I hope this changes for full release, as it's getting annoying already having the same players offered.

yer he always gets immense on my saves. Absolute goal machine.

Next to a some regens he was one of my top-scorers in an FM10 save. The last screen i got with stats(only league goals (no corner bug -.-) ;/) :
SC%20Rot-Weiss%20Essen-2.png

Planing to sign him again in FM10 :)

a bargain! bought him with arsenal as vela backup. vela got injured - kadlec played really good and scored a lot so there was no point bringing vela again...

he has always been a great player in most FM's. i think its gay he is being offered to you..

He is a legend on my games, I stuck him upfront with Lacina Traore and he scored goals for fun

Hs a great player. Young and cheap. I'd allways reccomend buying him even if just to sell him for a profit down the line.

rileyiscool is not so cool. Why is it gay, do you think gay means stupid.

Try to stay on topic. But I think thats what he was getting at. Gay is still used by alot of men to mean weak or stupid.

I brought him in 2010 with newcastle for 2.5m (something around that) with striker iker muniain.

1st season i think he was 17 or something and he started off slowly but after he gel into the team and gained confidence he was a goal scoring machine! in my 2013 season when he was 20 he has really good stats (agility 20) Vaclav kadlec and iker muniain became the perfect strike duo both had 15 goals in around 30 games each and both had around 10 assists, the perfect youth duo!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

btw guys in fm 2011 you got to sign him quick or chelsea will sign him for 1.7m !

Bought him for me Benfica. Cardozo and Saviola are out by 4 months and he's in charge of goals . 14 matches, 8 goals and 7 assists