Reaction score
Right so I have Maduro, Topal, and Albelda but I mainly use Maduro as a CB and Albelda is getting along leaving Topal as the only proper DM in the side. As a result, I would like some recommendations for a new DM. My budget is about 6M since I managed to sell Miguel. :)

Crisetig gets good reports from all my scouts and a lot of people on this forum, so try him out. Lacazette from PSG is decent there, too, and probably cheaper than Crisetig - he became a great player on my friend's PSG save.

Of course, Verratti is a natural in that position aswell as CM and AMC, so with a good all-round midfield training schedule and some training focused on tackling etc. he could be a fantastic signing for you. He's already proving his worth in CM for me with Albion after just 4-5 games, including a goal in the Carling Cup Final and 2 assists in the league.

Lucas Zen from Botafogo is young, cheap and already able to play for the first team. You could also try Bernardello from Almeria, Bruno from Villarreal, Diame from Wigan, Paulinho (Corinthians), Mamaev (CSKA), Arouca(Santos), Ortigoza (San Lorenzo)

Freddy Guarin from Porto is quite a safe bet. He will cost you between 3-4million. Or Badelj usually goes for 4million. You will face heavy competition for him but he is a competent dm

Javi Martinez fom Athletic Bilbao would be great but he might cost too much...

I signed Fernando from F.C. Porto for 3.3 million, maybe look if you can get him? He is 23 or 24 and has great stats.

I had the same problem and bought Javi Garcia from SLB. My team have several problems with discipline (mainly down to hard tackling instructions lol) but I got JG for 4M initial and ~6m over 42 months and he's been a very tidy DM - my tactics mean the DM is almost completely defensive minded - in my team.

Last edited:
get Kara from Tromso! He's young but his stats are quality and you can buy him for a cheap few million